Chapter 2: Well Well..

Chapter 2! Bam! i apologize for any misspelling, grammer mistakes, typos... but im just to lazy, i dont have time to edit from my phone and yes, i no longer have an editor. like i even did before, lol never did their job. xD oh well.

we'll just stake out being the typo master guys! who's with me!? *silence* who's not with me!? *cheers* dicks. -.-

Reminder, like i said before. Im trying to cut down on the sex in stories. i want it too overflow more with emotion and be fun to read without expecting sex. so im trying my best. and when the time comes i will write it, but so far, im trying. :D

-.- this phone doesn't automatic capitalize my I's so sorry lol.

Enjoy. :3

---------------------> Pick of Lair

---------------------------------------

"Jay, sit with us!" Stalin yelled as I entered the cafeteria. I glared at him as he was in his little group at a round table near the back. Ugh. Even after a week of being a Freshman, I still hate it. For the past week Stal keeps popping out of nowhere, dragging me away from Lair, and introducing me to people, especially girls. I walked over to the table, sitting my tray down next to him as I sat. His friends were laughing at some idiot in this group, some saying hey, and the other too busy being stupid to say hey.

"Where's Lair?" Dallas asked taking some fries off my plate and stuffing them in his mouth.

"Dude, get your own food." I growled moving my plate over to my left as my brother grabbed some fries making me move back over to Dallas, who grabbed some more fries!!! "GUYS!!"

"Pffft."

"Jaylin, there's this party tonight-" Lair informed as he walked over to the table sitting his plate down in between John and Caleb.

"No," Stalin interrupted, "Jaylin, me and you are hanging out tonight. Got it?" Lair rolled his eyes as I chuckled a bit.

"Fine." Stalin smiled whacking me on the back causing me to cough up my kidneys as he got up leaving with John and Caleb who followed him. Apparently they were talking about the news for the football team, typical. "Anyways, what party?"

Lair swallowed his burger bite as he looked at Dallas. "This guy, and your brother are going, so either way you're going, and I'll be there." He informed.

I nodded slightly processing this as I nommed on my food. Okay, party? On a Tuesday night? With alcohol and drugs and people? Drunk wasted people? Yeah, that wasn't really my thing, even if Stalin wanted to drag me there, I wasn't going to go.

-

"Whhhhhyyyy?" I whined as Stalin went through my closet looking for some clothes for me. He sighed finding some black skinnies and a blue designed scattered t shirt, throwing it at me.

"Wear those shoes I bought you for Christmas." He stated walking out the room.

"Stalin..." I groaned but put on the clothes nonetheless. I went into the restroom wetting my hair a bit as I took a bit of gel in my hand and running it through my hair keeping it out of my face. I looked in the mirror, my black hair pushed back as it started to wave a bit. My hazel eyes not matching me at all, my lips chapped as I licked over them before using some chap stick. Ugh, I was so plain. I wasn't even above average looking. Now Stalin, he was the one who got all of the family's package. Height, handsome face, brain, body, everything. And me, the only good thing I had was my soft hair, I got it from my mom. Stalin getting Dad's brown hair that went perfectly with his hazel eyes.

"Dude, move." Stalin pushed me out the way as he used the mirror.

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because if you don't go with me, you're going to go with Lair. That's a must not." He stated flashing his perfect white teeth at the mirror and tsked grabbing his tooth brush. Wow, narcissistic much! I frowned licking over my teeth, fuck.

"Move Stalin!" I pushed grabbing my tooth brush as we fought over the restroom for about twenty minutes.

"Boys!" Mom called as we both looked at each other as I dashed downstairs first, with Stalin behind me doing all crazy stunt on the stair rails just to touch the floor. "Your friend." She stated