{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟}

Start from the beginning

"No."

"Well then it's settled your staying home we're your safe. My servants will protect you no matter what! you can go to the garden, any room in this Manor, or to town but one of my servants will  accompany you so there is no point in arguing." she said with a smile Killua chuckled and smiled "Fine then I'll stay here. But you better bring Alluka back!" Killua said as he left her room taking the pate of cookies with him "Misters, shall I inform the servants about your trip?" Shigeru asked "Yes, if you don't they'll just start whining all day wondering we're I'm going." she said Shigeru nodded and left the room shutting the door behind him {Alluka...}

{3rd Person Pov} [Past Flashback]
12-yearold [Y/n] was playing tic-tac-toe with 5-yearold Alluka while 4-yearold Kalluto was sleeping on [Y/n]'s shoulder "And you win again." [Y/n] said as Alluka happily cheered [Y/n] was about to leave until Alluka called her name "Yes?" 

"Give me a hug!" Alluka said [Y/n] nodded and gave Alluka a hug "[Y/n]...Die now." Alluka said [Y/n] nodded and placed Kalluto on the ground gently "Bang!" Alluka said as she finger-gun her [Y/n] place's her hand on her chest as a red liquid was now staining her white kimono, she then drop's on the ground with out moving a single mussel. Alluka giggles as Shigeru walk's over to them "Hello master Alluka." Shigeru said with a smile "*gasp*Doggy! bring Onesan back to life!" Alluka said Shigeru nodded and walked over to [Y/n] and getting on one knee as he swing's his left hand from side to side "I now order you~. to wake up~!" Shigeru singed as he pat [Y/n]'s head. Alluka watches in excitement seeing [Y/n] slowly stand up "Boo!" [Y/n] said as begins to Alluka laugh. [Y/n] goes under her Kimono and removes a now squished strawberry from it and throw's it onto a tree "Will you look at that Misters, it seems you stained your kimono again." Shigeru said [Y/n] shrug's and pick's up Kalluto carrying him with one arm "If it mean's playing dead for her then I don't mind." [Y/n] said "[Y/n], give me a hug!" Alluka said [Y/n] nodded and hugged her. As [Y/n] slowly let's go she see's Alluka eye's now pitched black with a dark smile and her skin pale "Misters-"

"Shigeru don't worry about it, alright." [Y/n] said Shigeru nodded and took a step back "Nanika, can you lift Shigeru high." she said "Kay." Alluka said as she walked over to Shigeru and lifted him up "Up, up, and away.........Up, up, and away." [Y/n] watched in amusement seeing Shigeru being throw up again by Alluka "Okay!" Alluka said as she returned back to normal "Impressive Misters, who knew your younger brother could have this sort of power." Shigeru said surprised until [Y/n] narrowed his eye's at him "Tch- Idiot, Alluka's a girl."

"Misters, there gen-"

"I know that Alluka was born a boy! but he prefers to be a girl so in conclusion Alluka is a girl! and to those who say other wise are just idiots that are blind as a bat." [Y/n] said she then later explains the rule's about Alluka's power Shigeru took note of this and promise to keep this a secret from anyone other then her and Killua "Misters, your birthday is almost coming." 
{3rd person Pov} [End past flashback]

{Claude Pov}
I walk back to the dining-room and place a cup of tea for Alios "It's alright Highness. Your safe now." I said calmly while Alios cried "I-I just *sniff* j-just want to apologies to her. I-I didn't mean to scare her maid."

"I know my highness

"I know my highness." I said as Alios covered his face with his hand's "I need to be alone."

"Yes your highness." I said as I stood up and bowed leaving the dining-room I made my way upstairs and to the bathroom preparing Alios bath {She has such a elegant soul. One minute it's pure white like a pearl found in the deepest deps of an ocean, then the next a dark soul that is darker then night, yes~. Her soul is one I want- No...need, her eye's are blue as the ocean, her hair white as snow, and her skin so smooth yet untouched.} I thought as I put my hand in the hot water 

{Alios Pov}
All I could think about was [Y/n] angry face and her butler's word's "I'm sorry." I said under my breath until I heard the door open "I thought I told you that I wanted to be left alone." I said angrily "M-My apologies highness but you received a letter from the queen-" 

"I said I wanted to be left alone!" I shouted as I slammed my hand's onto the table and glared at Hannah "I don't want to repeat myself." Hannah nodded and placed an envelope on the table as she rushed out shutting the door behind her "What is this?" I said under my breath as I open the envelope with my butter knife and take out the letter, reading it

Dear, Alios Trancy.
You are invited to the first sail of Ship: Maria. That will take sail on December, 31 at 10:30pm to January, 1st at 12am. This Ship is to celebrate the coming of the new year. I hope you can make it.
Sincerely, Queen Victoria.

"*sigh* Maybe it's better that I go on this trip it might ease up my mind...Claude!" I said as the door's open reveling Claude walking in "Yes Highness?" 

"Go prepare my suit case. Were leaving first thing tomorrow. am I understood?"

"Yes Highness." he said bowing and then walking off shutting the door behind him {I wonder how's she's doing now?} I thought as I leaned back on the chair 

=We're having a ship ARC!!!!!!! Bloody hell that was a lot! but I promise the next arc will have Ceil and Sebastian with then doing there past performs! Anyways! Love you all and see you on the next chapter!=o(*°▽°*)oo(*°▽°*)oo(*°▽°*)oo(*°▽°*)o(⓿_⓿)