Chapter 2

"May I have this dance?" he asks

"Yes, you may" I respond

He takes my hand leading me to the center of the ball room where another couples are dancing.

"I hope you know how to walz, it would give a bad impression if you  stumble over my foot" he tells me

"You wish" I bite back

The song starts it's a slow and sensual one. His hand touches my lower back sending a shiver through my spine, a little gasp emerges out of my mouth, he arches his eyebrow questioning me and I roll my eyes. We start dancing, step by step creating a perfect armony who I hope will last longer but I'm not sure about that.

I thought that the dance would end after the first song but another one starts he grabs my hands and placing the behind his neck. Strong hands are circling my waist and remain tangled on my back, my face buried in his shoulder, his breath and lips on my neck send a jolt of pure pleasure. My body is officially on fire and this man knows it.

"What are you doing?" I ask timidly

"Dancing, princess" he whispers

That sweet and tempting voice makes me wanna fall on my knees on surrender to him.

His tounge stars tracing paterns on my neck, my breath accelerate and my body is lost in his.

"Am I turning you on?"

I open my mouth but no words escape from it.

"Answer me" he says in a demanding tone

"No" I whisper

"Liar" he says biting my neck

I clench my thighs definitely aroused, I'm trying to eliberate my mind from him. But it seems that I can't.

"So if i move my hand on your tigh and trace it up and find the hem of your panties and place a finger over them you tell me that I'm not going to find you aroused?"

I swallow hard. Trying not to imagine the scenario

"I'll never be aroused by you, keep it in your damn mind"

"I don't think so, tesoro mio"

My treasure. He just called me his treasure, what in the world is wrong with him

"Imagine this" he says

"I'm not going to imagine anything that involves you"

I continue to protest but he shuts me up with a peck on my lips. My eyes glued to his

"We're alone in a room, I rip your dress of you and move my fingers to your panties and I thrown them off too. My hands roaming your body, my thumb slowly opens your folds, my index finger in your cunt, your moans are are starting to fill the room, before you can come I wrap your legs around my waist and your hands around my neck.. "

I start gapping his suit jacket lapels, my red face hidden in his chest

" I let my cock free positioning it to your opening and I start pounding in you gently at first but the harder, you are going to beg me but not to stop to go harder and faster, I'm gonna fuck so hard that the only thing you're gonna remember is my name"

Before i start to convulse he stops, placing that strong hands firmly on my hips, our noses are touching, my lips aching for his

"Remember this when you are going to touch yourself tonight, when you are going to crave me, my touch, everything"

I want to respond to him but he continues

"Because, princess, we are going to see each other sooner than you think"

He gives me a final kiss on my redden cheeks and leaves me there in the middle of the room. I'm turned on, confused and drugged by him.