Chapter Twenty-Eight: Torture

Start from the beginning

It was extremely difficult to believe that my parents were a Hunter and a wolf but no ones knows about my parents except me and the wolves in Blake's pack.

"Shit," I blew out a breath, running my hand through my hair angrily. I am so fucking screwed, I thought.

Will they be able to tell its Blake's? I asked my wolf.

Your scent is very strange, neither werewolf nor Hunter, so it will most likely cover his scent. But your scent is its own species, so that will be a little hard to explain unless you tell him about your parents. She replied.

I sighed thankfully. Blake would still be safe. I wasn't going to tell him my secret, and since there was no explanation, just refuse to answer his questions.

Someone calling my name brought me put of my thoughts. Looking up, I saw Matthew standing a few feet in front of me.

"Matthew. By the way, why did you have me fixed up?" I asked curiously.

"Well we can't have you be punished if your dead, now can we?" I tilted my head back and forth, as if to consider his response.

"That's true."

"Where'd you get the medical kit?" He asked pointing to the box against the wall.

"My wound and stitches were getting infected so I asked for it." I replied casually.

"Okay, well are you ready to answer my questions?"

I shrugged, "Ask away."

"How do you have a Mark on your neck?" His eyes narrowed.

"I don't have to tell you anything."

He laughed, "I have some lovely forms of torture if you'd prefer that more."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nothing you do will make me say anything," I said in a determined voice. He shrugged and walked away.

While he was gone, I decided to mind link Blake.

Blake?

Damn it Raven! Why didn't you contact me earlier?

I laughed coldly, Sorry, I was a little preoccupied with dying!

What the hell do you mean you died?

I got stabbed in the heart, then I died and was revived with an AED. Oh, and I figured out where I was.