Chapter Twenty-Eight: Torture

Comenzar desde el principio

**********

My eyes flew open to see a light blue sky. There were no bars this time, but I was still chained.

I was lying down on a hard surface. When I sat up, I looked down to what I was wearing.

My upper torso was almost completely bandaged, and I had no top. I was wearing black cargo pants, and no shoes again.

Thankful that the bandage covered up my breasts, I inspected my wound. It hadn't fully healed, and the stitches couldn't be taken out yet.

The skin around the black thread was red, and tender to the touch.

"Damn it, its infected," I muttered. I blew out a breath in frustration. Unless I got some medication, it wouldn't heal and the infection would spread.

"Matthew!" I yelled out loudly. A few minutes later, a man came towards the tower I was in. I tried to stand, but now my chains were too short to go further than a kneel.

"I need medication, my wound is infected." I commanded the man, using my Alpha tone. My ancestry was a long line of pureblood alphas, all extremely strong, so he wouldn't be able to resist my command.

He nodded and left without a word. I smiled to myself, getting an idea. What if I used them to help me escape? I thought.

Not now, you're injured and you can't let them know I exist yet, Akira reminded me.

I agree with you on that. Do you have any ideas on how to gain their trust?

Do you remember what Blake had said about being irresistible?

Well, based on where your going, he is going to hate me when I get back, I sighed.

Unfortunately, she replied before ending our conversation. I looked up, and realized that I wasn't facing backwards like last time.

The man came back a few minutes later with a small medical kit, and set it by my feet.

"Thank you," I said in a kind voice. It had basic medical supplies along with medication to stop the infection. I pulled out the glass bottle filled with the medicine, and a new syringe.

I filled the syringe before pushing the needle through the skin near the wound. Pushing down the plunger and then tossing the needle over the side of the tower, I then put away the kit and pushed it towards the wall.

The man had left so I just left it against the 3 foot tall-circular wall that surrounded me.

I slapped a hand over my mouth and gasped as I realized something. My mark! I looked down and noticed that it wasn't covered by the bandages, and there was no way that they didn't see it.

Since Blake was a very large and powerful Alpha, his mark was very big and deep. The problem was that a male can't mark someone who isn't their mate, and Hunters and wolves can't be mates.