The First Day

Crota woke up with his husband on top of him asleep crota wanted to get him off carefully he  made them food eating his leaving his husbands next to him he left the house going out for some fresh air cayde comes over and says "hello what is your name" crota says "my name is crota" cayde says "I'm cayde I have noticed u have a boyfriend" crota says "husband but yes" cayde says "oh sorry when did this happen" crota says "3 days ago my husband wanted to come back cause I asked where he wanted to go and he said here he's just asleep and my father is with your 2 guardians u sent they seem happy together" cayde says "wait saint and osiris are in a relationship with your father was this concentsual" crota says "yes it was I have been living with them for 6 months till I moved for my sake and their sake" cayde says "can I see ur husband please" crota says "of course let me just check if he's not naked" crota got clothes on his lover trying not to wake him crota let's cayde in cayde says "nice place u got here" crota says "thanks" crota sat by his husband holding his hand a smile shows on the guardians face crota says "are you going to wake up sweetheart" the guardian says "no baby" crota says "I have your vanguard here" the guardian opened his eyes and saw cayde and says "oh morning" cayde says "good morning" crota says "I'm going to make us some drinks cayde what do you like" cayde says "a coffee please" crota says "coming right up" cayde says "hunter" the guardian says "yes cayde" cayde says "crota has he ever hurt you like hit you" the guardian says "no my crota has said multiple times that he would never hurt me hes quite protective" cayde says "so what you are saying is he's a nice guy" the guardian says "yes he is and I'm glad he's mine" crota gives them the drinks with a kiss to his husband crota says "I love you baby" the guardian says "I love you 2 beautiful" crota blushes cayde looked exhausted and passed out on crota crota looked surprised and says "awww he's exhausted" the guardian says "yes his job is very stressful I have seen him in action he prefers to be in the action" crota says "I see" crota gets cayde on his chest the guardian says "what are u doing" crota says "I'm getting him comfier" the guardian snuggles into him and says "OK" crota says "hang on a minute what's this" seeing marks all over his body like he had been physically abused the guardian says "what is it" crota says "do you know if caydes been in the action as of late" the guardian says "no he hasn't"  crota shows him guardian says "keep him here we can take care of him" crota says "ok babe" crota wraps one of his arms around cayde and uses the other one to hold his husband the guardian says "we going to sleep" crota says "yes babe" kissing him.