The Next Morning

They woke up feeling satisfied crota gave his lover a kiss before getting up and making them some food the guardian came behind him and says "your so caring" crota says "well I need to treat you right do I not" the guardian says "I guess so but that means the same for me I have to treat you right 2" kissing crota crota gave him food both eat crota says "my father needs me" the guardian says "can I come" crota says "yes u can" kissing him the guardian says "can you carry me" crota says "yes I can beautiful" opening his arms the guardian jumped in them and gave him a kiss crota goes towards his father oryx says "hello   son hello guardian" they both say "hello" back crota says "so what did you want me for" oryx says "I wanted to see if you were OK" crota says "yes we are perfectly fine" the guardian says "ye I am great I'm so grateful I have your son he's so caring" oryx says "I raised him well then" oryx says "crota leave us I want to talk to your little boyfriend" crota says "OK" putting the guardian down leaving him with a kiss  oryx says "I need you to promise me something" the guardian says "it depends on what it is" oryx says "I need u to promise me u will not hurt my son physically or mentally" the guardian says "I wouldn't dare it's not in my nature to hurt"   oryx says "good I'm happy that he has someone like you u seem like the perfect guy for him" the guardian says "thank you" giving a hug to oryx he didn't expect the hug but welcomed it oryx says "u can go now" the guardian says "ok" leaving and going back to crota crota says "do you want cuddles baby" the guardian says "of course I do" crota grabs the guardian and places him in the bed with his arms still around him crota whisperes "I love you" the guardian says "I love you 2. "