A Surprise (5 Months Later)

Crota woke up he left a note by his side of his lovers bedside cabinet reading I'll be back soon sweetheart the guardian makes some food he goes to oryx and asks where crota has gone oryx says "I have no idea he just told me hes getting something for u" the guardian was excited for what crota had got him crota came back kissing the guardian and says "sorry baby" the guardian says "what for" crota says "for going out without giving u a kiss I just needed to get this" oryx saint and osiris showed up crota got on one knee crota says "baby will u marry me" the guardian was hit with so many emotions at once and says "yes a billion times yes" kissing crota crota put the ring that looked very expensive on the guardians finger crota says "I love you so much" kissing the guardian the guardian says "I love you 2 beautiful" kissing him back crota whisperes "to be honest I was scared u would say no" the guardian says "after how u have treated me u think I would say no" crota says "well yes" the guardian says "u have treated me so well babe" crota says "can we go cuddle baby" the guardian "of course my beautiful lion"   crota smiles at the nickname and says "well I'm the lion so what are you" the guardian says "erm a jaguar I don't know" crota says "well u are fast so I guess that would make sense" crota kissed him and says "alright my little jaguar let's go to sleep" the guardian says "ok lion but u have to cuddle me to sleep" crota says "well I always do but to fulfill my job as the lion I will protect you so come here" the guardian obliged snuggling into his lovers chest crotas arms wrap around him.