"SPIDER-MAN, WATCH OUT!" MJ screamed out, not a second later, a rope is wrap around Spider-Man by Goblin and he is yanked off his web. Goblin flies over to a condemned building, where he threw Spider-Man inside.

Spider-Man screams as he crashes through the brick wall of the building. As he fell, Spider-Man shoot a web to save himself but ends up crashing threw a glass window before he tumbled on the ground.

A pumpkin bomb in thrown down at him, not even a second later. It exploded in Spider-Man's face tearing open his mask and sending him crashing into another brick wall behind him, before landing on top of the rubble bricks.

Goblin flies is, jumping off his glider and opening the yellow eyes on his mask, to reveal his real eyes underneath. "Misery, misery, misery. That's what you've chosen." Goblin said, as Peter struggled to stand up looking dazed. "I offered you friendship and you spat in my face!"

Goblin threw a punch at Peter, which he managed to block. But Goblin threw another punch right after, landing a hit on his stomach. Goblin tried punching his face again, but Peter duck down, causing Goblin to hitting the support beam behind, Peter.

Goblin doesn't waste a second, throwing his leg up to knees Peter under his jaw, before sucker punch him in the face. Blood spits out of Peter's mouth before Goblin uppercuts him, sending him falling backwards onto the ground.

Goblin front flips over to Peter throwing multiple punches and kicks at him. Peter tries to save himself by swinging up, but Goblin jumps on top of him, bring him back down for another beat down.

Goblin picks Peter up, punching him again and knocking him back. Peter acts fast and shoots webs to create a spider web to keep Goblin away. Goblin gets stuck for a moment as he tries to rip through the web. Seeing he stuck Peter gets up, attempting to punch Goblin.

But the villain rip through the webbing and kicks Peter away. Peter stumbled into a support beam that he grabs onto, to try and recover. He turns towards Goblin who has now successfully gotten through the web and was coming for round three.

Goblin knees him in the jaw again, sending Peter wobbling backwards towards a brick wall. Goblin jumps and flies into Peter, kicking him in the chest and sending him flying into the brick wall behind him. Peter hits the wall and falls to the ground, unable to move for now.

Goblin walked toward Peter, ready to finished him off... when suddenly Spider-Woman swing in kicking Goblin away, and sending him flying to the far wall behind him. She landed, her suit drenched in water. She spun around kneeling in front of Peter, checking to see if he was still breathing. "Peter... oh god." She said quietly to herself, seeing all the blood and bruises all over him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't come sooner." She told her friend, who was unable to respond at the moment, though he was still conscious. "You never know when to butt out do you, Spider-Woman?" Goblin asked, standing away from the pair. Spider-Woman stood up turning around to face the villain.

"Time to do the world a favor and put you out of your misery!" Goblin said, taking out a pumpkin bomb and throwing it at Spider-Woman. The bomb opened up to turn into a boomerang blade, that Spider-Woman had to bend backwards to avoided it.

Once the blade passed her, Spider-Woman stood back up and shots a web at Goblin, latching the web onto his arm. Before Spider-Woman could make her next move, Goblin quickly grab onto the web and yanked on it, to launch himself towards Spider-Woman.

As he came flying towards Spider-Woman, he used his other fist to punch her in the face. Spider-Woman stumbled out of Goblin's away, the wind knock out of her. Not wasting another second, Goblin grabbed Spider-Woman by the back of her suit and flung her into the support beam from earlier in the fight.