Is That A Power Ranger?

Today was the World Unity Festival, and Harry invited me as his date. Which means I needed a dress, something I didn't have. Lucky for me Felicia was nice enough to led me one of hers. I look among her many dresses and pick out a blue one that seem to fit me well enough.

"Thank you again, Felicia." I said, coming out of her room in the dress. Felicia sat on the sofa, looking up from her Fine Arts book to smile at me. "Don't mention it. You can keep it, if you like. I have so many you honestly be doing me a favor taking it off my hands."

"Really? Thank you." I smile down at my outfit. I've never wore anything nice like this before. It makes me feel fancy. "You're not going with you hair looking like that are you? You look like you jumped out of a plane."

I blink a couple times before looking in a mirror that hanged on the wall, seeing my hair was messy and spread out controlled. Guess I really should brush it, after swinging around as Spider-Woman.

"Here. Sit down and let me fix that for you." Felicia said, setting her book down and heading back into her room. I sat down at the table, allowing Felicia to brush my hair, and make it look nice. "There! When that boyfriend of yours see you, he won't be able to take his eyes off of you." Felicia made me stand up to look in the mirror, to see her work.

I stare at my own reflection, unable to believe I really looked this nice right now. "Wow. Is that really me?" I asked. "It sure is, Buttercup." Felicia said, smirking in the mirror. "I'm not sure what to say. Thank you Felicia." I said, turning to smile gratefully at her. "All in a days work for your wingwoman. Now go have fun, I have a lot of studying to catch up on." I smile at myself in the mirror, feeling happy with myself.

Before leaving I grab my bag, to hold my wallet, Web Shooters and my costume inside. Just in case Spider-Woman is needed. These festivals can get pretty crazy.

I arrived at Times Square, where the festival was being held. I decided to walk around a bit to see some of the items people were selling and get a better look at some of the parade balloons.

I walked up to one table that had a bunch a sunglasses. An old man with a mustache and wearing sunglasses, was tending the table. He pick up a pair and held them out to me. "Hey. How about these? They wore them in the X-Men."

"Oh!" I took the Cyclops like sunglasses and tried them on. "How much?" I asked the old man. "For a fellow True Believer... five bucks." I open my bag to grab my wallet when Peter came up, almost out of nowhere. "Here you go." He handed the old man a five dollar bill. I stare at my friend and little confused. "Peter?"

"I got the job at the Daily Bugle!" He announced. "Peter, that's great!" I said hugging him. "Yeah. Thank you again, for helping me get pictures." He said, as we began walking through the crowd people. "You don't need to thank me. I always wanted to be on the front page of something."

"You look nice today." Peter told me, looking at my dress. "Thanks, Felicia help me out." I said. "Are you going be up there, with Harry?" Peter asked, pointing at the balcony on the Oscorp building. "Yeah, aren't you? You're his roommate."

"Harry didn't invite me up." Peter said, making me frown. "Really? That's weird." I said, crossing my arms. "It's alright. I have to take pictures for the Bugle down here anyway." Peter said, holding up his camera. "Hmm. Okay, well I'll see you when the festivals over." I said, turning and heading toward the Oscorp building. "I'll be here."

I took the elevator up, and met Harry out on the balcony. "(Name)! You finally made it, you had me worried there for a second." Harry said, coming over to hug me. "You didn't need to worry. I was just talking to Peter." I said, causing Harry to stop mid hug and pull away. "Oh."