Goblin grins in the mouth of his mask as gets ready to punch Spider-Man... when suddenly he is knocked off course, sending his glider spinning away out of control. Spider-Man watches the villain fly off, before he sees Spider-Woman become visible, hanging off of a web that was attached to the bridge.

"Looks like just in the nick of time." Spider-Woman said, turning on her web to look over at her partner. "A couple seconds ago wouldn't been so bad either." Spider-Man told her, with a thankful smile under his mask. "What are you going to do?" Spider-Woman asked, grinning.

"SPIDER-WOMAN!" The heroes turn to see Goblin hovering on the other side of the bridge. "Spider-Man has made his decision... but I don't believe I've gotten yours. Are we friends... or enemies?"

Spider-Woman responded by shooting a web at the Goblin, who ducks down, neroli avoiding it. "You heroes are all alike." Goblin threw a pumpkin bomb at the two, trying to blow them both up. But Spider-Woman shoots a web at the bomb, catching it and swinging to back at the villain. Who flies away to avoid his own attack, being thrown right back at him.

"I don't have a lot of room to swing on out here, but I'll keep him back as long as I can." Spider-Woman told her partner, turning on her web as she watches Goblin fly around. "Be careful!" Spider-Man told her, before he looked back down at MJ, who stayed right where she was. "MJ you have to hurry! Keep going!"

MJ nodded and started climbing down, while Spider-Man continues to hold the cable car up and Spider-Woman fights Green Goblin off. "I don't remember inviting you, Spider-Woman!" Goblin flew back under the bridge, throwing a punch at Spider-Woman, who swings out of the way and back at Goblin, kicking him in the back.

Goblin is knocked off course for a bit but he quickly regains control and flies back for another attack. "What's the matter Spider-Woman? All out of jokes tonight?" Goblin asked shooting another middle at her. Spider-Woman grabs the middle with her web and throws it at the river, causing it to explode under the water. "I kinda have a no quipping when people are in danger policy."

"Let me show you my policy!" Goblin threw three pumpkins bombs that open up, turning into bladed boomerang. "Ah shit." Spider-Woman tries to avoided the blades by knocking them off course. But one blade hits her lower shoulder, cutting her. Before she had time to react another blade flew overhead, cutting the web she was holding onto.

As Spider-Woman fell, she shoot out a web to save herself, but Goblin flew in, slamming into her. Spider-Woman is sent flying out from under the bridge, where she crashed into the water below. "Finally... alone again." Goblin said, turning his glider around to face Spider-Man.

A blade pops out of the front of the glider as Goblin flies towards Spider-Man. "It's time to die!" Goblin flew towards Spider-Man who is unable to move. Just as he was about to ram the blade into Spider-Man, something hits Goblin on the head, knocking him off course once again.

The glider spins out of control as Spider-Man narrowly avoids Goblin, who flew out from under the bridge. Pieces of garbage is thrown over the bridge and down at Goblin, who spun around to look up at the people behind it. "COME ON UP HERE TOUGH GUY, I GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YA! LEAVE SPIDER-MAN AND SPIDER-WOMAN ALONE! YOU GONNA PICK THEM TRYING TO SAVE A BUNCH OF KIDS?"

"OH YEAH I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU HERE! YOU MESS WITH SPIDEYS, YOU MESS WITH NEW YORK!" A black man said to Goblin throwing more trash down at the villain. "YOU MESS WITH ONE OF US, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US!" The first man said, swing around a pipe.

Under the bridge the boat finally arrived and Spider-Man lower the cable car and MJ down onto the trash boat. The people cheered for the hero, who lets the rope go, turning on the his web to look at where he last saw Spider-Woman.