Smart Homes: It's Here to Stay

Imagine a home where you can control everything around you at your fingertips, be it lights or even the visitors. Well, welcome to smart homes and it even gets better. You have access to numerous amenities that you didn't even know you could access, at your homes. Still thinking- why smart homes? A smart home is undoubtedly the experience of more- more savings on energy, time, money, and it's definitely a safer place to stay.

 Still thinking- why smart homes? A smart home is undoubtedly the experience of more- more savings on energy, time, money, and it's definitely a safer place to stay

Life is easier, faster and smoother when it's smarter. A smart home fetches you everything you ask for, whether it's a concern of your privacy or safety, it will always get your back. 'Everything' still sounds vague to you? Allow us, define it for you.

VRX 360 has introduced 'The Viara Experience'- a complete smart transformation to your idea of home. At VRX 360, you have world-class amenities that include the best-in-class pool, you can even book your slot for swimming on the Viara app, to indulge in private moments. You can also host parties and intimate ceremonies, at our multipurpose halls. Gather your friends and play your favorite games, both indoor and outdoor because we have an exclusive space for PlayStation, snooker, badminton court, net cricket, futsal and basketball. Just book, schedule your game and enjoy a terrific time with your buddies. In case, you have an injury or require any medical support, please tap on the Viara app, to book your medical appointment.

Having days when you have second thoughts about hitting a gym or going out to watch a movie, is finally over. You will find a fully functional gym and a mini theatre at VRX 360, now decide if you want to sweat or costly watch a movie to spend your day. Also, if you are in for self-care, experience a sauna and rejuvenate your mind and body. Or if it's a week of work from home, feel free to use our co-working space- an idyllic space to peacefully do your work.Uninvited guests or strangers can sometimes question your safety, but not at VRX 360 because here, you are in control of who visits you always! And forget the days, you have to wait for someone to fix water leakage or electrical repairs; home maintenance is quick and easy, at smart homes. When everything around you is smart, you live smart. Switch to smart homes, it's always big on lifestyle!

Experience truly smart homes with Viara, at VRX 360.