chapter 308 Reunion

Start from the beginning

    Although there is no spiritual root, Ye Fan still showed his extraordinary talents. When the second young master of Bluecloud Sect was alive, he had a good relationship with Xu Mingyang.

    The second young master of the Bluecloud Sect was called Ye Fan, and Ye Fan in the secret realm happened to have the same name as the second young master, and that Ye Fan happened to have amazing soul power, and many things could not bear scrutiny. The weird attitude of Ye Jinwen and Ye Qixian towards Ye Fan is enough to make Huo Xuan'er think of a lot.

    Xu Mingyang smiled and said, "It's just good luck."

    "Master Fanye likes you very much, and Senior Ye is not jealous." Huo Xuan'er said.

    Xu Mingyang: "..." Ye Qixian is so jealous, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi have such a good relationship.

    "Miss Xuan'er has to wait for Master Fanye's alchemy. I'm afraid it will be a while. He has recently gone out for a tour." Xu Mingyang said.

    Huo Xuan'er nodded, and said: "I know that Alchemist Fanye is a very adventurous person. I learned about it when I was in the Tianmu secret realm."

    Xu Mingyang: "..."

    ...

    ancient tomb Inside.

    Ye Fan stood in the main tomb and looked around. The main tomb was not as gorgeous as Ye Fan imagined, but rather deserted.

    "It's been shabu! It's wasted so much energy." Ye Jinwen said a little unhappy.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Jinwen and said, "How to say it!"

    "This should be a suspicious person." Ye Jinwen said.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said, "Perhaps."

    The so-called suspect is a tomb set up to confuse people. In the history of China, there are also records that Cao Cao laid down seventy-two doubts for fear of being dug up after his death.

    "Although it is a doubter, there are still some valuable things in the end." Bai Yunxi said.

    In the ancient tomb, there is a book with a brief introduction to the life of a Cultivator. It is written to be reserved for those who are destined. The cover of the book contains the experience of the Cultivator. After opening it, it is sold by various princes. Melon, self-selling and boasting, pitifully there are few useful things.

    Ye Jinwen found a good refining material from the main tomb. He estimated that it could be incorporated into the flying sword, and finally calmed down.

    It didn't seem to get any benefit anymore. Ye Jinwen and several people teleported out from the main tomb. As soon as the array in the main tomb was activated, the Cultivators in the entire tomb were teleported out.

    After leaving the ancient tomb, Ye Jinwen took Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi back to Bluecloud Sect.

    "Master Fanye, you are finally back." Huang Zhenyan was relieved when he saw Fanye.

    Ye Fan looked at Huang Zhenyan, and said with some confusion: "Elder Huang, you seem to be a little more haggard."

    Huang Zhenyan: "..." Huo Yan is known as the Fire Tyrannosaurus King. When we meet each other, we must play a few games together. Huo Yan is the great Cultivator in the late Yuan Ying, but he was suppressed by Ye Qixian. Huo Xuan'er saw that her grandfather was at a loss, so she went to challenge the people of the Bluecloud Sect. Huang Zhenyan suffered greatly.

    "Our Bluecloud Sect has distinguished guests." Huang Zhenyan said.

    Ye Fan looked at Huang Zhenyan, and said, "Guest, which distinguished guest?"