She didn't wanted to look at him. Specially not now! His gaze can weaken her. God, he is so on her mind.

With a decent distance between her and Suleyman Şah, she stopped.

"You called me." Halime wanted it to sound like a question but it didn't came out, her gaze went towards the carpeted floor.

"They have brought an order from our Sultan Allaedin." Suleyman Şah gestured towards the Selcuk alps. "Sultan want you to go to his palace. He also stated that you are really important."

Halime just nodded.

"So... these alps are here to bring you back but first I want to ask you and give you the right to decide if you want to go with them. We also want to know who are you daughter! Crusaders are still finding you, Sultan is saying that you are really important for him, he have sent so many alps to brought you to his palace. Tell us everything honestly daughter."

His voice seemed concerned but being a bey he didn't lost the straightness in his voice.

Halime just nodded. Then looked at Suleyman Şah who gestured her to talk to the Emir. Halime moved towards the Emir.

"Emir Nizamuddin!!" Halime called out. The Emir immediately bowed down and kissed the edge of Halime's gown.

Everyone felt shocked by his action. It's an action done for royalties. For Sultan's family members specifically.

"Halime Sultan!!" Emir Nizamuddin called out  and it was indeed another shock.

She wanted to stare at Ertugrul and tell him to take her hand and go out of this tent. She also wanted to look at Selcan and Gokçe smirks disappearing. She was a part of Sultan family and yes! She was Royalty.

"Halime Sultan??" Gundogdu repeated passing Ertugrul a confused look but Ertugrul was busy judging Halime's cold reaction.

Emir Nizamuddin looked at Suleyman Şah and then back at Halime and lowered his gaze. Halime moved her body towards Suleyman Şah.

"I... I'm Selcuk State Sultan Allaedin's daughter... Halime Sultan!!" Halime introduced herself again. An actual real introduction. Her thumbs were tapping each other. She wasn't confused, she was just..... confused!

"Sultan's Daughter??" Suleyman Şah repeated and everyone by his side stood numb and eyes wide open. Halime nodded.

"What do Sultan want?" Halime asked Emir Nizamuddin. Emir Nizamuddin opened his mouth but Halime added three more words... actually orders. "Please be short!"

Nodding, Emir Nizamuddin spoke.

"He wants you to come back to palace. Emir Sadaettin had been arrested. He really was guilty."

Halime smiled. She always knew that she was right.

"I from the first day knew he was guilty. Wasn't I the one who warned against him?"

Emir Nizamuddin continued.

"Sultan realised that you were right. We got the news about you getting in Crusaders hands so Sultan ordered us to save you and bring you back. We got to know that you are living in Kayi Tribe so with Sultan's orders we are here to bring you back."

Halime looked at Ertugrul for point two second and then back at Emir.

Those point two seconds were enough for Ertugrul to read her eyes and know that she don't want to go but unfortunately no else could read her eyes like Ertugrul can so she decided to made it clear using words.

"I won't go back to that palace! And this decision is mine!" Halime told him.

"Halime Sultan....."

"My baba Sultan Allaedin didn't believed me. He threw his own daughter in dungeon when I tried to bring the reality in light and now he wants me to return."