Part #1 🍥

Message to reader:
YANDERE KARL

🍥

TW: stalking

🍥

Y/N pov:

Your footsteps felt heavy, today hadn't been the best. Your anxieties hadn't dissipated even as you walk up and past the front doors of the large building. The inside was quiet just as expected from a Library. You pass the librarian sitting at a desk by the front who appeared to be busy with a book. You emotionlessly drag past her to find a table in a secluded area to sit. You still had college work you needed to do so you chose to do that as you relaxed with some music.
As you find a quiet area with a few bean bags and small tables to work on, you begin tirelessly hacking away at the workload

The soothing music had helped immensely as well! You are quickly snapped out of your thoughts as someone taps your shoulder...

"Uhm, is it ok if i sit here?" You turn around to get a good look at him. He was wearing a colorful sweatshirt with dark blue jeans and nice white shoes. His eyes were an almost limeish green which mesmerized you. His hair was fluffy-

"Uh, are you ok? You seem to be zoning..." he nervously giggles.
"Oh I'm so sorry- you can sit where you like" you rub the back of your neck nervously. He smiles at you and turns his attention to settling down.

"By the way.." he perks up at the sound of your voice "Aren't you from my college history class?"
He plops down on the bean bag and smiles at you once more. "Well yeah, i think so. I've seen you around but i never thought you noticed me."
"How could i not when you always seem to be late to class?" You laugh quietly and he seems to blush a bit, shyly turning his face away.

"I guess your right actually, i am pretty hard to miss due to my color scheme too." You both synchronized your giggles until someone loudly shushed you guys from afar. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦... you thought as you stare into his eyes. He notices and stares in awe at you. You panic realizing what you were doing.

"I forgot to finish the essay in that class so i gotta finish that." You blurt, "I can help you with that actually, I have nothing better to do anyway." He smiles and moves his bean bag closer to yours. At this point your shoulders were touching and his cheeks were shaded with a slight pink.
"Did you read the necessary lesson chapters?"
"Yes, im just confused on what we need to write and how she wants us to do it format wise.."
"So what were you doing in class that whole time she was explaining? Playing Fortnite or Minecraft?!" You laugh, you wish it was something more significant than just staring into space for no reason.
"I wish." You giggle

He takes your pencil and helps you format and gives you notes for the essay.
He helps you finish up about a half an hour before the library closes.
Least to say you were "overjoyed" that this 7-page essay is due ahem.. TOMORROW Ahem.. was now completed. Your anxiety was gone for the most part. You jump up and cheer with quiet excitement. As he stands up you give him a big hug. He freezes but melts by your touch.

"May I have your phone number, good sir?" You ask as you release the hug and pull your phone from your pocket
"I-uhm y-yeah you can-" you giggle at his struggle to find words. "XXX-XXX-XXXX, call me anytime you'd like." He rubs his shoulder with his other arm, looking away.
"Cool! Call me whenever you'd like as well!"
You pack your stuff as he stares in fascination of your movements. He looks like he's just seen Jesus or some sort of angel. Psh as if I'm an angel (I'm A bAd bItCh 😈)

You start leaving and he awkwardly follows behind, staring at you shyly without blinking an eye.

You both pass the half-awake librarian on your way out. She gives the kid behind you a dirty look.

Wait... YOU NEVER GOT HIS NAME!
You internationally facepalm. You turn around outside to face him, he instinctively perked up.
"Was your name Carson? Carmen?"
"I-its Karl, my name is Karl Jacobs."
He smirks for a minute before replying,
"Your Y/N L/N, right?"
You were slightly surprised about how on point he was. The teacher in your class always pronounced it wrong on purpose, so how would he know? Your mind jumped to conclusions, but you were thankful for the correct pronunciation.

"I-yeah, It's rare to find someone who actually says it right without making fun of it." You look up at him with awe and his pretty green eyes look back into yours. It gave you chills but it felt good. Your heart was beating so fast and felt so warm that you thought it would melt if it hadn't already. Your the one to look away first, and he follows shortly after; both your cheeks painted a deep red.

"Well I'm off, we have classes tomorrow, and it's already 10:13-" you smile, wave, and dash to the parking lot to drive home. He reaches his hand out towards you as you run away dramatically and pulls it back to his chest in a fist shape.

As you are driving home you feel as though you are being followed by the car behind you. You couldn't see their face but you assumed they would stop. Once you get outside your housing community, you see a dark shape pass you, the car that was following you had passed and you sighed in relief. Why am I so on edge after meeting him? I swear- something about that man's vibes... Whatever, he's cute so I'll let it slide.

You plump down on your couch daydreaming about him... how come you never talked to him before? He's adorable! Very kind too. Not to mention his beautiful eyes... your eyes start to close as you fall into a deep sleep...

...

Part 1 end.
Incoming Transmission from:
Author

Hello Traveler, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm hoping on working on this book to make it cooler and more aesthetically pleasing ❦

Transmission end

𝘌𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦 0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠