Chapter 2

Shinso's POV

"Izuku, time to eat." Dad said. I sighed and walked past my brothers room. "Oh, you remember he existed for once huh?" I asked. "Shinso? What's that supposed to mean?"

I chuckled. "What do I mean? Why don't you ask Papa? I mean, face it. You both think back to my life as a little kid. When does my brother pop up in those memories?" I asked as he thought. "W-We ignored him..." Dad said as I clapped. "Good job. You won't find him. He left. He was fed up with being ignored. I'm not at fault. He doesn't hold anything against me."

"....He left...." Dad said as I walked by him and to the dining room where Papa was. "Hey, where's your brother?" He asked. "Left." I said. "...." I knew he figured it out right then and chuckled. "You two were kind of asking for it. I might never get to see my brother again and Denki won't be able to see his friend. He left last night." I said.

"...Remember when 'I' drew something? The whole family?" I asked as they nodded. "That was Izuku's drawing. He wanted to show Dad, he said that he was busy so I tried, Izuku wanted to see it as well so he handed me the drawing which I also showed dad....he said good job Shinso and put it on the fridge....he CRIED himself to sleep as reality poured down on him that day. Oh, and yesterday, you said that not everything can be about him. Have you SEEN his room and saw how little it's filled up?! Then looked in my room and saw how many things I have?! I gave him some stuffed animals cause he never got one! You thought that he stole it! I gave it to him!"

"You didn't want me to get bullied but Izuku would come home and have bruises on him from school. He's ASHAMED to have Dad's quirk! Oh wait, you two don't KNOW that he HAS one! He has more than ONE!" I said and left.

Izuku's POV

I listened to the whole thing and smiled. "Zuzu! Someone is here!" I heard Mina say. I hummed and stood up, heading over to her. "Touya! Tomura!" I smiled as Dabi picked me up. "Man, must run in the family or something." He laughed.

"Wait, who're they?" Mina asked. "The baby blue haired one is Tomura Shigaraki, the other one is my cousin. My cousins name is Touya but everyone except me calls him Dabi. He won't allow me to call him Dabi." I smiled. "Tomu, Touya, this is Mina Ashido. She wanted to run away for the hell of it." I smiled. "And what about yourself?" Touya asked. "I was ignored by my dad and papa. Shinso paid attention to me though!" I said.

"So what's your plan now?" Tomura asked. "Oh! I know! You two could be our spy's! Act like actual villains to prevent suspicion from your boss!" Mina said. "Yea! You guys always wanted to be heroes! We can make that happen and I can hack into the systems at UA and warn them!" I smiled. "Y-You would do that for us...?" Tomura asked, Mina and I nodding. "Yup! I need a disguise name though...since...I'm going to be working as a vigilante for a while..." I said. "Oh! I know!" I smiled. "What name?!" Mina asked. "Yasha! It means Night Devil!" I giggled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.