chapter 303 Alchemist with dream.

Start from the beginning

    Yu Jin looked at Huang Zhenyan and said, "Master, the Sect Little Young Master also said this."

    Huang Zhenyan was taken aback, and said: "Really?"

    Fan Ye's speaking style really resembles that of the late little prince. However, the little prince has passed away for many years, and even though the little prince is brilliant, he is just an ordinary person, and this alchemist Fan Ye is a real heavenly alchemist.

    ...

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Is the glutinous rice balls delicious?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "It's delicious! Where did they come from?"

    "I went to find a disciple who made food and told them about it. I asked them to help me make the glutinous rice balls." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan smiled brilliantly and said, "Yunxi, you are so kind!"

    Bai Yunxi held his chin, smiled, and said, "Well, if you are full, just shut your mouth. Don't always talk in a mess."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    "Second brother, are you chatting with my second sister in law?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Ye Jinwen looked at Bai Yunxi's bracelet and said: " second sister-in-law, did my mother give you the multi-treasure bracelet?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes."

    "My mother once said, if I have a Taoist companion, she will give the multi-treasure bracelet to me." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Fan glanced at Ye Jinwen, and said, "My mother said that because she was afraid that you could not find a Taoist companion. You was lonely and died. But now that I am back, she thinks that even if you are lonely and die, it's not a big deal, so she won't give it to you. "    

    Ye Jinwen: "..."

   Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan with a black line, and said: "Eat yours rice..."

    "Is there anything special about this multi-treasure bracelet?" Bai Yunxi turned his hand on the bracelet and asked.

    "This is the heirloom of my mother's family." Ye Jinwen said.

    Bai Yunxi was a little surprised and let out an "ah, Isn't it too expensive?"

    "It's nothing, second sister-in-law, just keep it. The second brother chased my mother to want this thing, but mother didn't give it. In the end, it fell back to the second brother." Ye Jinwen sighed with emotion. The way. The relationship between the second brother and the second sister-in-law is so good.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "yeah! It's mine, it can't run away."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Big brother will be back a few months later." Ye Fan asked. 

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said,

    "Yes! Second brother, do you want to go out and play!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yeah! It's boring to practice alchemy in the sect all day long."

   Bai Yunxi: "... "

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Jinwen and said eagerly: "Do you know what's fun?"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Recently, a tomb of a god transformation came out. Many people want to go in and find out."

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Grave Robber! It's so interesting, I want to go too."

    "This is not an ordinary tomb, but a tomb of a cultivator." Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Second brother. If you want to see it, you can go with me. I heard that this tomb has attracted a lot of people. As far as I know, the Galaxy Sword Sect, Pill valley, and Shenfeng Sect will all send people there."

    "It sounds interesting! I also want to go out and stroll around, lest people think that I am a mascot who can only make alchemy. In fact, I am versatile." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    Ye Jinwen left the Bluecloud Sect while driving the Shenfeng Boat.

    "Jinwen, your Shenfeng Boat is very fast!" Ye Fan said.   

    Ye Jinwen smiled, and said: "Second brother is satisfied."

   Ye Jinwen suddenly remembered that when Ye Fan returned to the sect on his Shenfeng boat, he once praised the growth of the birds in the sect and regretted not having Roasting one to eat before, he should have thought of it at the time, Ye Jinwen shook his head, secretly feeling helplessly slow.

    One day after Ye Jinwen left Bluecloud Sect, someone discovered that Ye Jinwen had also taken Fanye and Yunxi out.

    It was discovered that Ye Jinwen had taken Fanye out of the sect, and Bluecloud Sect suddenly exploded. Several elders proposed to chase Ye Jinwen back. However, Ye Jinwen's Shenfeng Boat traveled thousands of miles a day and couldn't keep up with it.

    Soon after Ye Fan and Ye Jinwen left the sect, Ye Qixian returned to the sect.

    "Did Jinwen take Fan Ye into the mysterious realm?" Ye Qixian asked in surprise.

    Ding Yuankui nodded and said, "Alchemist Fan Ye is an ambitious alchemist. He wants to go out and kill the Quartet to make a name for himself. so Sect little Young Master took him away."

    Ye Qixian nodded. Said: "Oh, that's OK."

    "Young Master, Fan Ye is the alchemist! What if something happens outside? What can I do!" Ding Yuankui said anxiously.

    "Jinwen said that he was very powerful and killed a Yuan Ying easily. I also think he is very powerful. Before, I pressed the cultivation base to the Jindan stage, and I had to do my best to deal with his and Jinwen's cooperation." Ye Qixian touched his chin, and a bit of relief flashed in his heart. His second brother now can be alone, and he doesn't need to take care of him carefully. Now his younger brother takes care of his older brother more.

    Ye Fan refined a lot of medicines for Ye Qixian, and Ye Qixian felt that the bottleneck in the early stage of Yuanying seemed to be gradually loosening, and there was a sign of entering the middle stage of Yuanying.

    Ding Yuankui looked at Ye Qixian and said, "Sect Eldest Young Master, many people outside are staring at this Alchemist Fan Ye ." Ding Yuankui is not very worried about Ye Fan's safety. Under normal circumstances, no one would kill a Heaven-level alchemist, a living heavenly alchemist is much more useful than a dead heavenly alchemist.

    Ding Yuankui was only worried that Fanye would be abducted by people from other sects. The Shenfeng Sect proposed to recruit Fanye last time, but Fanye rejected it, and perhaps he has not completely given up.