chapter 303 Alchemist with dream.

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan said disdainfully: "Panty! I am a person with dreams. My goal is to be the best in the world. As for Alchemy is just an auxiliary method for me to become the number one in the world. Alchemy is boring, so I don’t want to make alchemy all day long."

    Wang Zuan: "..."

    The status of alchemists is respected, and ordinary heavenly-level alchemists will be heavily protected. When he got up, it was the first time that Wang Zuan encountered a "dream alchemist like Fanye."

    ...

    Bai Yunxi walked to the bottom of the mountain and saw a Jindan cultivator poking his head down the mountain, pacing around.

    "Hall Master Huang." Bai Yunxi called.

    Huang Zhenyan saw Bai Yunxi and immediately greeted him enthusiastically.

    "Friend Yun, your bracelet? Why is it so like that of Master Jiang!"

    "It was given to me by Master Jiang ." Bai Yunxi said.

    Huang Zhenyan's eyes widened and said: "But the bracelet is..."

    The multi-treasure bracelet is said to be found in the ancient ruins. It can store auras on weekdays, and can quickly replenish the auras during the battle. Many people have guessed that this bracelet may be there are other functions, Jiang Hanzhu is very fond of this bracelet, and actually gave it to Yunxi.

    However, Fan Ye was so concerned about Ye Qixian's affairs. Jiang Hanzhu handed over her multi-treasure bracelet to make friends with Fan Ye. It was also normal. Fan Ye's value to Bluecloud Sect was inestimable.

    "Hall Master Huang, did you come to find Fanye?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Huang Zhenyan nodded and said: "Yes."

    "Come with me." Bai Yunxi said.

    Huang Zhenyan said hurriedly: "Thank you, thank you very much."

    Ye Fan looked at Huang Zhenyan who was following Bai Yunxi and said, "Elder Huang! Why are you here?"

    "I have a few questions about alchemy, and I want to ask Master Fan. "Huang Zhenyan said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "If you have any questions, please ask, I still have something to do."

    ...

    Alchemy Hall.

    "Master, you look very happy." Yu Jin asked.

    Huang Zhenyan nodded, and said, "I have been to Fanye, and I have asked him some questions about alchemy."

    Yu Jin looked at Huang Zhenyan and said, "Alchemist Fan Ye is willing to point to Master!"

    Huang Zhenyan nodded. Said: "Alchemist Fan Ye is still very enthusiastic and responded to me a few questions..." However, after a few questions, Fan Ye felt that his question was too stupid and had no technical content, so he burned a jade slip of his experience. Give it to him and send him away.

    "I heard people from the sect say that the alchemist FanYe joined the Bluecloud Sect because he admired the prestige of the Sect Eldest Young Master! The Sect Eldest Young Master is really amazing! It can actually attract a Heavenly Grade alchemist into the Sect." Yu Jin said.

    Huang Zhenyan frowned and said secretly: Because he admired Ye Qixian to join the Bluecloud Sect, Fan Ye would have admired too much.

    "This Fan Ye gives me a very familiar feeling." Huang Zhenyan said.