"Just be careful."

"Why?"

"Because that girl who's president of the Man Fans, uh, Paula Macchiato, she's mean." 

"And she's one of the main reasons why I turned the Man Fans down." 

"Well, she said I could join the Man Fans if I passed my initiation." Initiation? I mean, they gave one to Jasper when he tried to join but, they didn't give one to me. Maybe because I scare people? Most likely. 

"Which is?" 

"I got to make a video of me eating... hair soup." 

"I'm sorry, what?"

"What kind of soup?" 

"Hair." Piper lifts up a bag of hair. 

"I got this big bag of it fresh from a barbershop floor." 

"You can't eat soup with a bunch of hair in it."

"Okay, first, the things you say don't matter. And second, I am going to eat the hair soup so I can join the Man Fans. Hold my phone." Piper hands Hen her phone. 

"And... Roll video." 

"Okay." Hen starts the camera. 

"Go."

"Hi, Paula Macchiato. I want to join your club so much, I'm going to eat a bowl of... hair soup." I whisper to Char. 

"This is so not going to end well." 

"Nope." Piper eats the hair soup and we all watch with disgust. That is nasty! 

"Can I have some?" Hen, Char, and I look at Jasp weird. 

"Jasp! Ew!" 

Down in the Man Cave

"Yeah, baby! Series finale of 'Walking Orange.'"

"I can't believe we're about to watch the last episode ever."

"I know." 

"Television history." The tv starts. 

"It's television's biggest night... The Tony awards." Schwoz! 

"No!"

"I put it on the wrong channel." No duh. Schwoz changes the channel to Walking Orange.

"There, there, I fix it, I fix iiit!"

"Previously on 'Walking Orange...'"

"It's happening."

"I love this show." Ray, Char, and Hen's phones go off. Schwoz and I's phones are on silent. A. Because of the show, and B. I don't want to deal with a million texts from Jasper right now. Ray, Char, and Hen look at their phones. 

"No..." 

"Ohh, nooo." I grab my phone out and see the same message. Who sent this to us, has just spoiled the ending of Walking Orange. 

"Just turn it off." Schwoz turns off the tv. 

"What happened? Why do we not watch 'Walking Orange?' Why you heave your pizza?" 

"Because The Spoiler ruined 'Walking Orange.'" Fucking Spoiler. 

"Stupid The Spoiler." 

"Who is The Spoiler?" 

"He's this jerky teenager here in Swellview. He finds out what's gonna happen on TV shows and movies..." 

"And then he tells people the ending."