Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw

Start from the beginning

They went pass the girl who turns everyone cheers as Dom watch her go Letty shift gears and change pedals going fast but the kid was passing her Letty shift gears catching up, they were neck to neck she looks to see she was reaching 9,000RPM so does the kid going forward but suddenly smoke appears underneath the kid's car slowing him down and Letty wins the race.

The crowed cheers as Dom turns look at them while Letty smiles, she turns the car back as a man said, "Step back, step back" A woman said "Yeah, all right" The crowed cheers as Dom watch Letty open the door get out people pat her or shake her hand Letty high five a few a blonde girl gets out of her truck walks over to her she said "Eh".

Letty turns to her "There's the girl I heard so much about" He clasp hands with Letty who moves her hair "Where you been at, ghost girl" Letty smiles as the crowed cheers Letty looks around "That's the girl" She started to get uncomfortable "Ghost girl, ghost girl" Then she had flashed, a car hitting Y/n's car into her car.

Both cars flip a doctor is seen, Letty getting mad while hugging her behind her is Hector then Letty remembers Fenix who fires his bullets causing both cars to explode sending her and Y/n down the hill, Letty turns and punch Hector who holds his face bending down the crowed ooh Letty moves back Dom notice walks over Hector ask "Letty, what the hell".

Letty moves back "Huh" Dom moves forward passing a couple of guys as Letty gets in the car and drives away making the crowd make a path for Letty to go Dom stops as Hector holds his face smiling "Damn, dog" Dom stares "Girl's still got that swing, homie" Dom watch Letty go as Hector spits the ground laughs Dom said, "You never could take a punch".

Hector laughs said "Right, right" Dom looks to him "Hey, man, I'm glad you're back, man" Hector and Dom clasp hands "It's good to see you" They bro hug Dom said, "Good to see you, Hector" He looks in the direction.

Meanwhile holding the wheel is Brian O'Conner he revs his engine staring forward he press the pedal a few times he shift gears and press the pedal going forward but stops in front of a school he was driving a blue Chrysler Town & Country van Brian exhales as the bell rings he parks his car said, "All right".

He moves around "We made it, Jack" In the back seat is his son Jack who looks said "Yeah, we made it" He claps his hand as Brian unbuckles said "Yeah, we made it" He looks around "Now I just gotta find that door button" A woman walks over smiling Brian look back "Buddy, where's the door button" He looks forward "Do you know".

The woman bends down said "Hi" Brian looks to her said "Hey" The woman reach in and press the door button smiling making the door opens "Yeah, of course" The woman leans back laughing Brian looks around "I'm new to this" The woman said "Yeah, you don't seem like the minivan type" She unbuckles jack from his seat.

Brian reach into the back said "No, not exactly" He grabs Jack's bag "Hey, buddy, you gonna give me a high five" He hands it before reaching his hand out "Wait, wait, wait" The woman leans forward with Jack "Wait, high five" Jack and Brian high five "All right" Brian leans back to his seat "Yeah, buddy" The woman moves back "I appreciate it".

The woman closes the door "Thank you" Brian buckles up as the woman said, "Don't worry, you'll get used to this in not time" She walks with Jack while Brian watch then looks forward said "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of" He drives his van forward and away from the school.

Later that night a car drives through the cemetery but stops to see Letty standing there while the car turns off the lights and the door opens getting out is Dom he went to the boot and grab something and close it before walking to Letty who stands in front of two tombstone it was hers and Y/n's tombstones.

Letty said "First time I saw this..." She stares "...I thought it was kind of funny" Dom stops behind her exhales Letty turns "I guess now the joke's on me" She looks to Dom who raise a sledgehammer to his shoulder moves "What are you doing" Dom said, "What I should have done a long time ago" He raise to destroy the stones, but Letty stop him "Stop it".