Chapter 18

Ishie's Pov.

I park my car at the garage as we got home safely. It's already quarter to 9 and Mina is already sleeping soundly at her seat.

I'm happy that this day ended well as what I expected to be. I'm gonna be busy for tomorrow, since my band will practice more for the upcoming event of the university.

I get off my car rushing towards Mina's as I opened the car door slowly, not wanting to wake her up. She's tired but I can literally see it on her face that she's happy today, and I'm satisfied with that.

I ran my fingers across her hair, tucking in her bangs in her ear. Her moles perfectly slay in her face, as I watch her sleeping peacefully.

"You are so beautiful, I hope you see it everyday." I whispered to her, as if she can hear it.

I carried her slowly, making her groaned slightly as I closed my car door. She melted in my arms, snuggle up as I hold her tight.

Jisoo unnie was the one who open the door wearing her pajamas as I said my thanks to her. She just nodded her head, walking away and goes back to the living room with Jennie unnie who's watching Disney movie which is tangled.

I made my way to my room, carefully stepping the stairs not wanting to make a wrong step. I open my room slowly, walking towards my bed as I laid this beautiful girl on my bed.

She immediately hug one of my pillow making me let out a small chuckle, tucking her in with the duvet. Adjusting my air-condition as I made my way to the bathroom taking a quick half bath.

I can't help but smile, and turned it to frown when I remember about Stranger. The thoughts of Chaeyoung's comment that she's jealous lingers in my mind.

She can't be the stranger right? I don't want to assume things. She's my dear friend and I only see her more on as a younger sister.

After I get done taking a half bath, I walk towards my study table flopping down my butt on the chair as I open my phone. Stranger doesn't have any message for me today. I wonder why?

I just shrugged my shoulder and went to my bed, slowly laid down beside Mina's figure who's sleeping peacefully. I cracked a small smile, kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight Amour." I whispered, as I closed my eyes. Letting out a small yawned, as the sleepiness over powered making me doze off to dreamland.

....

I flutter my eyes open, looking at the clock ticking over the wall. It's almost 7 and practice will be at 7:30. I look at Mina's figure still sleeping.

"Beautiful." I whispered, kissing her forehead and slid down of my bed making my way to the bathroom taking for a quick shower.

After I get done taking a quick shower I headed downstairs grabbed some pancake mix and eggs. I started cooking, as I made myself a cup of coffee.

The pancakes are done, putting it on a tray. Grabbed a milk on the fridge, pouring it on the glass. Making my way to my room, grabbing a sticky notes on my study table and a pen as I start writing.

Good morning, Beautiful ❤️

You look beautiful while sleeping, I'm afraid to wake you up this early so I made you breakfast.
Finish it okay?

I have an early practice with the band today. So sorry if I can't take you home. Annnd if you wanted to see me or something, I'm just at the school band practice room.