Chapter 17

Mina's Pov.

"Wow, it's so beautiful." I mumbled watching the sunset.

"Yeah, beautiful." Ishie muttered looking at me instead of the sun making me blushed.

"You're not looking at the sun." I said, looking away to hide the red tint of my cheeks while the girl beside me chuckle.

"You're more beautiful than the sunset Mina." She said, making me blushed more.

"Yah! You sweet talker." I look back at the sunset while Ishie admire my side profile.

It's so beautiful, The best thing being with the person you like or love is watching the sun to rise and sun to set

It's so beautiful, The best thing being with the person you like or love is watching the sun to rise and sun to set. You wanted to look forward for tomorrow, as you also look forward to seeing it end.

The sun already hide the clouds as the star slowly shows. Ishie slid down at the mattress, arms put under her head. I slowly slid down on her side, making her chest as my pillow while she's gazing the stars.

"I always look forward after the sunset just to see the sky full of dazzling stars." She said quitely as I look up at her face. Her eyes are twinkling just like the stars.

I hum, hearing her heart beat so fast. I look at the sky, getting drown with the starry night above us.

"Do you think, if someone dies they became a star?" I whispered, still watching the twinkling lights above us

"Hmm, maybe. If they became a star, I know my parents is watching us." She said, I know what happened on her parents. They got into a plane crashed when they're on their way for a business trip.

"I'm sorry." I whispered quitely as she just chuckled. Ishie and her parents have the special bonding, they're like a perfect family but the accident ruin it.

"Lets dance?" She said, as she slowly get up. I get up, still sitting on the mattress.

"But we don't have music." I replied making her chuckled.

"Sing with me while we dance." She stand up, offering her hands to me as I gladly accept it.

She put her hands on my waist as I put my hands on her shoulder when she start humming, swinging our body in sync. I smiled hearing the song as she started singing.

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

She started singing as she stare at my eyes full of love making me smile.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

She smiled, as she pulled me closer to her.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

She ran her fingers on my face as she tucked my hair behind my ear. It feels so comfy in her arms. She kissed my forehead as I started to sing my part.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

She's one of the sweetest and stronger woman aside from my mother. We shared everything in common. I hope someday, I'll build my own family with her. And then if not, I hope she'll be with someone that would love her unconditionally.

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your girl
I see my future in your eyes

I know myself the first time I laid my eyes on her, I know that she's the one I wanted to be with. Be with her in every obstacles that she's going face, I wanna be with her.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

We harmonize as I laid my head on her shoulder as we keep swinging our body.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

She ended the song while still humming. I'm happy to be with her.

"You look perfect, not just today but everyday Mina." She whispered, still swinging as she hugged me tight while I was a blushing mess. Hearing her heart that beats so loud.

The wind brushes our skin, as we felt chills ran down our spine. Ishie grabbed her leather jacket and a black hoodie. She wears the leather jacket as she dressed me up with her black hoodie that was above my knee.

"You look cute with my black hoodie." She said kissing my cheeks making me giggle. "It's getting late, lets head home." She grabbed the things, putting it on her car.

As we got settled inside her car, I let out a yawn making her giggle. Cutie.

"Sleep, I'll wake you up when we got home." She said, securing my seatbelt as she start the engine of the car.

"Thank you for today Ishie. I have so much fun, especially when I'm with you." I whispered, enough for her to hear it.

"I have so much fun too. Looking forward for more dates like this." She replied, smiled plastered on her lips. I feel giddy.

"Can't wait." I said, giving her my gummy smile.

She winks at me, as she started to drove off heading home. I yawned again, head on the chair, letting my body sink in the chair as sleepiness takes over me.

Today is one of my memorable day, it is ended one of my favourite happenings in my life with the person I really like so much.

**************************************

Here's another chapter y'all.

Adiós Amigos! ❤️