Season 1 ep 2

Date: August 2, 1942
Mr. Mcrain.. I heard today was your first day.
How is it so far? Awful. "Oh, sir..pretty good."
Ok I'm looking through your papers to see where you should be put, how about group C?  "That would be perfect, sir." Alright you may leave. John stood up about to leave when he decided, fuck it. "Sir...I'm sorry for intruding in...I-I didn't mean to. I thought the room was empty." Mr. Karyn answered without looking up. Don't worry about it...and knock next time. "....yea." Muttered John. He walked out embarrassed. Gosh can this day go any worse?? He walk around trying to find room 220. This whole place is like a maze. Finally after going into a 1000 rooms he reached 220. The door wasn't in good shape but had a cute sign  on it. Room 220. We welcome you! You must be this tall to enter- hehe.

John knocked on the door and waited till someone came. He learned his lesson this time. A young lady with pigtails opened the door. HI!! ARE YOU OUR NEW MEMBER?? COME IN! She grabbed my arm and pull me in. The room was small with 4 desks in each corner. It was quite messy but a sense of warmth followed. Two guys sat on the couch in the middle.
One with curly brown hair sat comfortably eating snacks. While the other has dark brown hair part in the front. They both look around their 20s.  Is this a college hangout or what? Why are they so young? John thought. He was washed out from his fantasies when a clear voice arose. Who's this? Asked a man with coffee in his hands. He was probably in his 30s like John. A very handsome face with a light beard. 

The girl with pigtails spoke loudly. HE'S OUR NEW FRIEND!! MY NAME IS JULIE..WHAT'S YOURS?
Julie was very jumpy. She would be here one minute then gone the next. The man with the coffee introduced himself. Name's Mark. That's Quinn and Luke. The two boys wave without looking away from the tv. "Hi.. my name is John-John Mcrain. Are we suppose to work on a case or what?" Asked John confused. Mark chuckled. No, we just sit around and wait for the higher ups to tell us our tasks. The guy name Quinn squirmed. We only do shit when they use us like dogs. Luke hushed Quinn. Quiet! They can hear us! He pointed at the cameras surrounding the room. Quinn like a wining toddler cross his arms. Mark took John aside. Hey, sorry these idiots- he looked at Quinn and Luke, they don't act their age. So, this is your desk right next to mine. If you need anything just tell me.
John nodded willingly. Mark left with a smile.
John left confused his adventure of fun and mystery would start but....it's just sitting around doing nothing.

John sat down at his desk. It was quite cute. Little stickers covered the desk. The typewriter was in good shape despite of awful conditions of this room. Overall everything seem normal...but when he open a drawer..
His face grew red....

In the drawer, there was black and white porno magazines. The front covers were pictures of naked..wo-women. "Someone probably left it here.." John thought aimlessly. He quickly close it before others noticed. John looked down. Oh god..why now..
He quickly stood up clenching his legs together.
Mark noticed the uncomfortable John. Hey, are you okay? He asked concerned. John looked up with redness. "Where's the bathroom?" Mark worried, pointed down the hall. He darted out the room before he left he heard the two guys laughing...

He went into the bathroom. Closed the stall and stood quietly. I need to get rid of "it" But it would be too risky if I get caught..I can't go back in there looking like this..either. Let's do this!

.....
"Creak" (bathroom door opening)