chapter 297 Bluecloud Sect Pill Tribulation

Start from the beginning

    The Bluecloud Sect produced a heavenly alchemist, and not only the Bluecloud Sect's sect was shaken, but the entire Southern Continent was shaken.

    The Blue Cloud Sect has offended the people in Pill valley and Danlin Pavilion successively. The cultivators of Blue Cloud Sect are a little worried about the supply of high-level pill. There is a heavenly alchemist in the sect, so naturally there is no such worry.

    "Sect Little Young Master, that Elder Fan is a heavenly alchemist!" Huang Zhenyan asked after Ye Jinwen.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Yes! Very powerful."

   The second brother has always been very powerful. However, back then, many people said that the second brother was powerful, but they felt that the second brother was just a lowly ordinary person. The second brother is really amazing.

    "Sect Little Young Master, when did you know that he was a Heavenly Alchemist?" Huang Zhenyan asked.

    "Just shortly after he fought with my eldest brother." Ye Jinwen said.

    Huang Zhenyan frowned and said: "So, Sect Eldest Young Master Qixian, don't know if he is a heavenly alchemist who fought with him, will this affect the impression of the Fanye alchemist of my Bluecloud Sect? !"

    Ye Jinwen rubbed his nose. If Ye Fan was not the second brother, he was beaten by the eldest brother, and he might have turned away, but that was the second brother!

    "No, he likes Big Brother. He will join Bluecloud Sect because he admires Big Brother's reputation." Ye Jinwen said.

    Even if the eldest brother squeezed the second elder brother without knowing it, the second elder brother would at most be angry and passed away. No, the second elder brother was too angry, so he enthusiastically prepared the bride price for the eldest brother.

    Father and mother often retreat, but the second elder brother took it with his elder brother when he was young, and he can't help being jealous when he has good feelings!

    Ye Jinwen sniffed the pill in the bottle, and a strong pill scent came out. Tenglong shocking Pill is a kind of pill that strengthens physique, and it is also very attractive to Ye Jinwen.

    Huang Zhenyan frowned and said, "Sect Little Young Master knows where he came from. He has only the Jindan cultivation base, and he has alchemy at heavenly mid-level. Isn't there any big power behind him? Why do you want to join my Blue Cloud Sect."  

    Ye Jinwen looked at him. Huang Zhenyan said: "Don't worry, he is just the elder of the outer sect of my Bluecloud Sect. He can't accept the secrets of our Bluecloud Sect. Elder Huang doesn't have to worry about him being unfavorable to my Bluecloud Sect." Contacted long ago.    
    Huang Zhenyan said in embarrassment: "I didn't mean that."

    Ye Jinwen smiled, and said, "He's     fine ."

    Huang Zhenyan: "Sect Little Young Master trusts this Fan Ye Daoist very much..." Huang Zhenyan frowned, from Yu Jin. From what he told him, Young Master Jinwen and that fellow Taoist Fanye seemed to be in a stage of testing each other before! However, the feelings are good now like brothers. 

   Ye Qixian and Ye Jinwen are two brothers with indifferent temperament. It stands to reason that even if Fanye is a heavenly alchemist, the two will not humbly and befriend each other. 

    Ye Jinwen smiled and said, "I had some misunderstandings with fellow Daoists Fan, but now the misunderstandings are resolved ."

   Huang Zhenyan: "..." 

   "Sect Little Young Master, after the news that fellow Daoist Fan Ye is a heavenly alchemist, many people have heard it. They want to see fellow Daoist Fanye, I am a little worried..." Huang Zhenyan said. 

   Ye Jinwen groped his chin, and said, "I want to dig a wall! It's okay."

    The Alchemist is protected by the alchemist association. If Fanye really accepts invitations from other forces, Bluecloud Sect will not be easy to use force to retain people. Because once the Heaven-level alchemist is forcibly retained, it may be resisted by all the alchemists in the mainland.   

    Looking at Ye Jinwen, Huang Zhenyan always felt that Ye Jinwen was a little too optimistic, but now that Ye Jinwen is a senior, Huang Zhenyan can't say much.

    "Sect Little Young Master, can you show me this medicine?" Huang Zhenyan asked.

    Ye Jinwen nodded, and said: "Yes!"

    Huang Zhenyan took out the pill and looked at it. A little bit of intoxication flashed in his eyes, "Is this a heavenly pill? It's amazing."

    Ye Jinwen nodded. Said: "That's not it."

    ...

    Xu family.

    "Cousin, do you know that Fanye? I heard that you introduced him to Bluecloud Sect." Xu Xinran asked.

    Xu Mingyang nodded and said: "I know!"

    "You know that the other party is a heavenly alchemist, why don't you recruit people to my Xu family? You are taking too much care of Bluecloud Sect, right?" Xu Xinran said coldly.

    Xu Mingyang glanced at Xu Xinran and said, "Even if he is willing to join my Xu family, do you think that my Xu family can afford a heavenly alchemist?"

    Xu Xinran: "..."

    "He was going to join the Bluecloud Sect, but just let me introduce it, what I want to do, you don't need to be troublesome." Xu Mingyang said.

    "I heard that Ye Qixian fell in love with Fan Ye as soon as he entered the sect. Cousin, your charm is much worse than others. However, it is inevitable. Who will make someone a Heaven-level Alchemist?" Xu Xinran said gloated.

    Xu Mingyang: "..."

    A Cultivator hurried over and said, "Elder Xu, Senior Ye is here."

    Xu Mingyang: "..."

    Xu Xinran frowned and muttered incomprehensibly: "It's strange , Ye Jinwen has just been promoted. Yuan Ying, why did Ye Qixian come here?"

    Xu Mingyang frowned and couldn't help feeling a few waves in his heart . Xu Mingyang guessed that Ye Fan could not hide the matter, but he still told the confession. Thinking of this, Xu Mingyang suddenly There is an urge to retract into the closed chamber.

    "Tell him that I am in retreat." Xu Mingyang said to the Cultivator who was calling.

    "I rushed over here, you must have to say a few words to me, then go to retreat." Ye Qixian's figure quietly fell in front of Xu Mingyang, and said coldly.