chapter 297 Bluecloud Sect Pill Tribulation

Start from the beginning

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Well, that's right."

    Ye Jinwen secretly said: Big Brother originally killed the Black Flood Dragon. He had to change the pill, but the heavenly alchemist was not happy to take on the task of the eldest brother, and the Black Flood Internal Pill stayed. Whether it was left, this would just come in handy.

    "This is the Tenglong Shocking Pill! A mid-level heavenly pill!" Huang Zhenyan said in shock.

    Huang Zhenyan secretly said: The sky-level alchemist in Danlin Pavilion is a low-level alchemist. Even so, it is enough to make Danlin Pavilion majestic. No wonder Danlin Pavilion is offended. The two young masters are not in a hurry. Recruited a heavenly intermediate alchemist back.

    Ye Jinwen shook his head, and said, "Is it a mid-level heavenly pill? I don't know very much about heavenly pill."

    Pills are not omnipotent. Ye Jinwen has excellent aptitude. Fighting life and death, really didn't know much about Heavenly Pills.

    Three black pills with dragon patterns were put into the pill bottle by Ye Fan.

    Huang Zhenyan looked at Ye Jinwen and said, "Sect Little Young Master, can we visit that Senior Fan Ye?"

    "Wait for the end of alchemy." Ye Jinwen said.

    "Already..." Huang Zhenyan was stunned for a moment, but his voice stopped abruptly.

    Huang Zhenyan was a little horrified to find that the alchemist, after receiving the pill, actually continued to refine the pill.

    "Can the heavenly pill be continuously refined?" Huang Zhenyan muttered.

    Ye Jinwen looked at Huang Zhenyan and said: "Can't it?"

    Huang Zhenyan: "..." If you continuously refine the heavenly pill, it should reduce the success rate. That Fanye seems to be just a Jindan cultivator.

    A few hours later, pill calamity gathered again, and Huang Zhenyan was completely speechless in shock.

    Many cultivators around, pointed at the Pill Tribulation vision one by one, with a bit of excitement on their faces.

    Ye Fan walked out of the alchemy room.

    "Okay?" Ye Jinwen asked.

    Ye Fan's face turned pale, "Well, yes."

    Ye Fan tossed two bottles of elixir to Ye Jinwen, "Two pots of elixir will become three pills, I will take two, and the other four for your eldest brother."

    Ye Jinwen said dullly: "You are really partial! I don't know how to give me a little bit." Because there are other people. Ye Jinwen who had no choice but to call him so.

    "The materials are all from him, besides, if he wants to marry a wife, the cost is not small." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "That's right."

    "It's a bit heavy, and I'm a little exhausted. I'll go to the Little Secret Realm to take a rest. Big...Your eldest brother is back, call me!" Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Ye Jinwen looked at the people around and said diligently: "I'll take you there, I have a cave in the Little Secret Realm."

    ...

    The news that Ye Fan had refined a heavenly pill spread quickly, The cultivators in the sect were shocked one by one. The problem of pill medicine has plagued the high-ranking cultivators of the Blue Cloud School for a long time. There is an additional heavenly alchemist in the sect, so naturally there is no need to look at the faces of other alchemy forces.