chapter 296 The so call courtesy first

Start from the beginning

    "For the big brother, my sacrifice is great!" Ye Fan shook his head and sighed.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "Yeah! You sacrificed a lot."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said: "The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility. Who will let me be his brother? I will not go to hell, who Go to hell! I'm a good brother."

    Bai Yunxi: "You are so magnanimous..."

    "Who would say no, even if he cuts me down, but I still think so for his sake, he is really blessed." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi smiled dryly, and said: "Who dares to say no!"

    A thunder sounded, and Ye Fan looked at the sky and said, "thunder tribulation, it should be Jinwen's yuanying."

    "I'm going to have a look. Is it?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay."

    Cuiyun Peak towers high into the clouds, standing on the top of the mountain, and the scene of birth yuanying in the distance is panoramic.

    Bai Yunxi said with a bit of trepidation: "Yuanying's thunder catastrophe is so fierce! If I have to face such a fierce thunder catastrophe, then it will be troublesome."

    "Just strengthen your physique, don't worry too much. "Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "Oh".

    Thunder tribulation finally stopped after five days and five nights.

    The colorful halo dazzled the sky, and the spirit birds of the sect were all gathered above Ye Jinwen's retreat cave.

    Ye Fan took a deep breath and said: "One or two of them had become yuanying, and they have rushed to my head!"

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said: "With your qualifications, it shouldn't take a few years."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Who said it's not."

    ...

    Ye Jinwen was promoted to Yuan Ying, and Bluecloud Sect added a Yuan Ying master. Although many sects in southern Continent did not deal with Bluecloud Sect, they still sent a Congratulation.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Jinwen who was sticky next to Ye Fan, shook his head, and secretly said: The feelings of the Ye family brothers are really good!

    Ye Jinwen had just become yuanying, and many people came to congratulate him from all walks of life. People in the sect wanted to congratulate him. Ye Jinwen's people lined up, but Ye Jinwen only knew that he was mixed with Ye Fan.

    With the lessons learned from Ye Qixian, many people in the sect suspected that Ye Jinwen and Ye Qixian were obsessed with Fanye. For a while, all kinds of rumors about Fanye were raging.

    Ye Jinwen stood next to Ye Fan, and said depressed: "I just had become a yuanying and my eldest brother left."

    "He is going to chase his wife, and he will stay there until you to become a yuanying It's not bad." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen looked at Ye Fan and said, "Second brother, can he chase Big Brother Xu?"

    "No way," Ye Fan said.

    "Why?"

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "I don't know, anyway, my eldest brother is not good at chasing his wife."

    "What should I do! " Ye Jinwen asked, groping his chin.

    Ye Fan smiled triumphantly, and said, "Don't worry, I have a way. Big brother is lucky! With a genius brother like me, I can solve any problem for him."