Pov 1: Merry Christmas

Tw: contains delicate scenes, if you do not like  it please don't read it.
------------- it's just a pov I wanted to do. It also happen in an AU if Nevermoor was a bit more contemporary.
-------------                   ------------

- Mog please open the door. - said Jack knocking with despair the door. - Morrigan don't do it please.

No response from the girl on the other side. She was determined and as much as it hurt in her soul she wanted to end her pain and she couldn't stand it anymore.

- Martha call Jupiter fast! - exclaim the boy

- Here have the key - Said Martha while giving the keys and runnkng to Jupiter's office- I'll call him!! -

Jack opened the door but he realized the girl was on the bathroom.

Morrigan was determined, when she heard the boy open the door she locked the bathroom door. She was watching for something sharp. She saw herself on the mirror. She wasn't the same girl, the bruises on her face, the scar in her lips, she was a monster she looked just like Squall, her head said.

She broke the mirror with her hands. That hurt, her hands started bleeding but that doesn't hurt compared to what she was going to do. She took one glass, the sharper one, she lay in the bathtub and started doing the cuts, her sight began to cloud, tears began to appear. She heared steps, someone was running to her room.

- Morrigan whatever you're planning to do, please don't do it, you still have to much to live. We can talk it. Please Mog.

Her eyesight  watered down even more, hearing her tutor's voice so desperately broke her heart.

- I'm sorry Jupiter- she murmured. She continued with the cuts, Her sight became cloudy, her forces began to disappear, at one point she could not hold the glass anymore it slipped from her hand inside the bathtub.

Then it happened, Jupiter oppemed the door with a thrust, entering to the bathroom then holding her, calling for an ambulance.

The ambulance came