nine

Chan is seated on his sofa while scrolling on his phone, looking and checking the updates about the party. Pictures of their wasted classmates were sent to their chat room while his other classmates made fun of them.

When Chan made sure that the party was getting more exciting, he stood up and walked out of his dorm to go there too. He shall witness all the chaos.

The place is not that far from Chan's dorm so it only took him a 10-minute walk. When he entered the place, the smell of alcohol and sweat was the first thing he noticed- the party smell and he liked it.

The place is crowded, it's full of students having fun, dancing, singing, drinking, making out, like the usuals. Chan looked for his friends around the area after getting himself a drink. He sat beside them although both Changbin and Minho are not paying attention to him because they are busy talking to Seungmin and Hyunjin.

He sat quietly while observing the place and the students getting wasted and occasionally laughing if he found something funny.

Chan remained that way until Minho got drunk and started asking his boyfriend to dance with him in the middle of the place. Seungmin is not really the type of person to mess around in a place like this so he just pushes Minho alone in the middle and watches the boy do all the crazy embarrassing things in front of everyone.

Changbin and Chan are watching their friend while laughing at the boy. Few students joined Minho in the middle and started dancing like crazy too which hyped up the place. The students start yelling and cheering for those who are drunk dancing.

Everything was fine and cool for Chan not until he noticed Felix getting out of the restroom with Wooyoung while both were laughing. The younger's posture is not really the best at the moment, he kinda looks messy, his hair is messy, his top also looks messy, and his eyes are a bit puffy, he looks tired.

Chan watched the younger smile at the boy as they started walking in the middle as well to join the other students dancing. For some odd unknown reason, Chan felt annoyed seeing the younger boy dance with Wooyoung.

Oh how annoying to see Felix's face.

He was watching the dude's every move and hand gesture until he noticed that he pulled Felix closer to him. It was crowded and people would not really notice what was happening if you would not pay attention to it but Chan knew something was off when the boy tried to pull Felix even closer to him and hands placed on the younger's waist going down to his ass.

What's more annoying is that Felix acts like it's nothing. Chan is observing the boy, he was whispering at Felix and Felix was smiling ear to ear- annoying. That smile is annoying for Chan, everything Felix does is annoying.

Chan sipped on his beer and tried to look away from the younger boy but they were just too distracting that Chan couldn't stop looking at them from time to time.

"Chris," Chan's stares from the boys got cut when Jamie suddenly approached him.

"Yeah?" He answered.

The lady smiled at him and pulled him closer to whisper because of the loud music, "Jae just texted me if we could talk, what do you think?" She whispered, making Chan smile for his friend.

"It's good, but don't get caught," they both giggled and Jamie nodded.

Chan moved away from the girl and unconsciously looked in Felix's direction once again and this time he saw the younger was looking at him and it annoys him. Felix's stares are annoying so Chan looked away at the younger until an idea popped into his head.

A stupid idea.

He pulled Jamie close to him and whispered at the girl, "if I did something stupid can you let it pass?" He asked the girl.