The older man excused himself, same with Jamie who walked to her room and let Chan and Felix have their quarrel alone. Felix continuously whining and nagging about Chan's condition while still crying and sobbing, Chan on the other hand was just laughing at the younger boy.

"Stop laughing, really. I was worried how can you still laugh, am I a joke to you, Chan Hyung?" Felix said. He wiped his tears while listening to Chan's small laugh.

"You look stupid and it's funny," the older answered.

Felix sobbed one more time while looking at Chan worriedly, "how can you find this funny? You're such a dick. I'm so worried, I'm so worried, Hyung. Look at you, I hate you. I really hate you," then tears started flowing out his eyes again making Chan chuckle again.

Chan pulled the younger one close to him and gave him a hug to comfort him, "I know, I know, I'm sorry," he said. He was still laughing though, he just can't stop laughing seeing how stupid Felix looked right now.

The younger boy wrapped his arms around Chan's waist then rested his head on Chan's shoulder while still crying and whispering how he hates Chan today continuously. "I really hate you today," he whispered.

"Hmm I know, I'm sorry," Chan answered.

When Felix already calmed, he helped Chan to go to the infirmary to treat his wounds. After treating Chan's wounds, they went to the canteen to buy Chan food to eat. It's almost 2 AM and Chan hasn't eaten anything yet so Felix made sure to buy him something he likes.

"Chan is eating quietly and Felix is drinking his hot milk while watching the older eat. His eyes are puffy from crying while his nose and cheeks are still red.

After a few moments of examining Chan, he let out another small sob, making Chan look at him in disbelief, "stop crying, really." The older said but Felix still teared up.

"If you paired up with me none of this would have happened," he cried. Chan rolled his eyes to the younger boy and shook his head, "stop that. It's not because of that, Felix, and things have already happened, I'm fine now so stop pulling a drama every now and then."

Felix shot the older boy a glare then sniffed, "I was worried about you and about what's happening while you were missing with a woman. I was jealous, I was so fucking jealous. Silly things keep popping in my head, I can't stop it. I'm worried and jealous at the same time, do you know how fucked up that was? But you're only laughing at me as if I'm a big joke. I'm so so jealous, I'm jealous, why the fuck you chose the girl over me? I want to be with you during that activity and stay with you when they lit the bonfire but instead, you were with her, I'm so jealous, I'm jealous." Felix cried again but this time not only because he was worried but also because he's a bit sad.

"Stop worrying then. I don't know why you keep acting like that. Also, Jamie is my friend, she asked me first so I paired up with her." Chan explained.

"Even so! I'm still jealous, Channie."

"Stop being jealous then."

"How can I? I like you, you know that. I fucking like y–"

"Stop liking me then." There's a moment of silence between the two. They both are looking at each other quietly.

"Stop liking me if you can't stand me hanging out with my friends. Stop liking me if it's stressing you out. Stop liking me if you can't wait anymore because all of these are your choice, Felix. I never asked you to like me, I never asked you to chase me, you chose this, it was your decision to be in this situation. It's never mine." Chan added.

Felix remained silent, his sobs stopped but his tears started flowing even more but this time his tears are not because he was worried or jealous, he's crying because he's hurt by what just the older told him.