I would also be starting therapy next week. Three days a week I would be going to this place for an hour or so to get some help with my mental problems, and bottled-up memories.

"Morning" Sunghoon uttered coming into the living room. He rubbed his eyes tiredly as the hangover was starting to make an impression on him.
He looked around on the many bottlers staying both by the coffee table, the corner by the television, and in the kitchen.

Sighing loudly he laid down on the floor where he had been standing and went back to sleep, using his arm as a pillow.

"I'm gonna make some hangover soup" I decided by myself.
Making my way over to the kitchen I took out the ingredients I needed and started preparing the dish. Again I got a reminder of how weak I had gotten when I tried to move the pot with water across the kitchen to the stove. I had to place it on a coaster and drag it after me to not risk dropping it on the floor.

The stand following me was staring to annoy me, like really annoy me. I knew I could not unplug myself from it without the consequences being serious.

"Just two more days" I reminded myself.

The soup simmered on low heat as I opened the fridge to get myself something cold to drink. I took out a Zero and placed it on the counter as I attempted to open it.
Knitting my brows together I started to run out of patience as the van would not open for the life of me.

"Fucking piece of shit" I cursed under my breath. Not giving up my struggle continued for a while before Sunoo eventually woke up and opened it for me.

I sipped the can bitterly as I now felt the world had done me dirty.

As I heard the other starting to wake up I left the shared area and headed back to my room to not get in the way of anyone. Today I didn't feel like getting hatred looks and stupid comments.
After closing the door I sat down by the desk under my bed and opened my laptop to watch a movie to kill some time.

Noticing the random box on the of my shelves I paused the film and turned my attention away. Taking the box in my hand I realized it was a present as it was tied with a ribbon.

To: Haewon
From: Sunoo

I undid the knot and opened the box slowly. A warm smile grew on my face as I noticed what was inside, Stray Kids albums. Placing the box on my desk I took out the three albums and watched them in awe.
I fetched my knife and cut a slit in the plastic, for so to rip it off.

Opening the first album I took out the photo card and slightly licked the back side, and stuck it to my forehead.

After opening all the albums I placed ten photo cards into sleeves and back where they belonged. Then I placed the albums on my shelf, facing them outwards.

"On the shelf, you go"

(^з^)-☆

Two days passed in a daze. I spent my days watching movies and reading as I had nothing better to do. The boys had gone back to school, leaving me all alone for the most part. Yesterday I removed the nutrition bag, as I liked to call it, and was finally free to move without thinking about dragging the stand with me.
The first day after was horrible. I laid in bed all day as I had no energy to move at all. Though I was still weak I had managed to gain some strange over time and could now do a lot more then just get out of bed, but I could still not open that damn soda can.