My body tingled at his words, an aura of confidence now overcoming me before I stepped in and waded over to him. He watched closely as I straddled his hips and wrapped my arms around his neck. Harry's hands found their way to my ass, pulling me closer. My breath hitched as our chests pressed together tightly, my hands trailing down to rest on his collarbones.

I leant forward slightly, hips brushing together causing his eyes to flutter shut briefly, one more movement and our lips would connect. I waited for a moment, our foreheads pressed together, his chest rising and falling. Brushing our lips together softly, Harry leant forward and I pulled away, "Prosecco?"

He groaned and rested back against the panelling of the hot tub, "You are such a fucking tease."

I smirked as I poured a glass and handed it over to him, "You love it."

The tension subsided as we sipped on the complimentary Prosecco, talking about anything and everything. Christmas was fast approaching which seemed unbelievable, time had flown. We talked about our plans for the holidays, he was flying back to Guernsey on the 21st and Jordan and I were driving back home on the 23rd. Harry had informed me that the entire group were having a collective Christmas dinner and gift-giving on the 20th before everyone parted for their own celebrations which I loved the idea of, they've done it every year apparently.

"I'm gonna miss you," I said, setting my glass down.

"Me too, we'll FaceTime, though."

I nodded, though it'll be strange not waking up to him for a few weeks. Since moving into the flat, we'd barely spent any time apart, it was just normal to us now.

The chill in the air became more apparent as I shuddered, my shoulders above the water still. We decided to get out and take a shower.

Turning on the tap, the water hit against the white tiling for a moment before we stepped under. Harry's hands turned me around slowly, moving my hair out of the way before untying the straps to my bikini top. His fingers trailed softly along my back, pulling at either side of my bikini bottoms, letting the material fall.

I turned around to look at him, his eyes trailing my body. My fingers danced at the waistband of his swim shorts, dipping into the material briefly before going back to their original position.

"Take them off," He said through strained breath.

I smirked and reached for the sides of his shorts, pulling them down slowly. Sinking down to my knees, Harry watched through heavy eyes. I wrapped my hand around him, causing a grunt to escape him.

"You're so hard, baby," I hummed, stroking him a few times, "Hmm? Tell me what you want,"

Harry's chest rose and fell heavily at my words, hips bucking slightly. I could feel myself getting wet at the sight of him like this, so big yet so vulnerable. I slowly leant forward and swiped my tongue along his sensitive tip, causing a moan to fall from his lips.

"Please, baby."

I hummed in satisfaction, licking at his tip one more time before wrapping my lips around him, taking him slowly inch by inch.

"Oh god," He moaned, wrapping his hands in my hair, "Good girl,"

My eyes rolled back at his words, he knew exactly what to say. As I bobbed my head, his hips moved to meet my mouth.

Pulling away for a moment, I jerked him as I looked up at him, "You wanna fuck my mouth, baby? Is that what you want?"

He nodded desperately, hands tightening in my hair. I reached down the touch myself, I was so wet. I let go of his cock and rubbed my clit, "Fuck me while I touch myself,"

Harry moaned at my words, stepping closer and guiding his cock to my lips. I relaxed my jaw as my fingers worked myself quickly. Soon, his hips began to thrust into my mouth, my lips wrapped around his cock as he worked himself to his high.

My eyes rolled as I touched myself, watching Harry come undone above me. I don't think I could find him any hotter than I do right now.

"Oh fuck, you look so sexy like that," He groaned, working his hips a little faster.

I ran my fingers down his thighs, pulling away gently for air. He panted as he looked down at me, water still pelting down on both of us. I stood up and smashed my lips onto his, my hand trailing down his toned torso and returning to his cock. Leaving open-mouthed kisses along his chest, Harry's head fell into the crook of my neck as I worked him closer to his high.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," He breathed heavily, my hand moving a little faster.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Harry sighed, releasing over my hand, some on my stomach.

He stayed still for a moment, chest rising and falling before kissing me softly, his hands moving towards my centre. I wrapped my fingers around his wrist to stop him and he looked at me, confused.

"I wanted to please you, baby. I'm okay,"

He scanned my face for any signs of uncertainty before nodding and kissing me gently one more time, "You're too good for me,"