I could hear him getting out of the car and grabbing the bags from the boot, before coming to my side and opening the door for me. Undoing my seatbelt, I reached for his arm and he guided me. After a few poor directions from Harry and some curse words from me, I heard a door open and I was told to step inside.

"Okay, you can take it off."

Slowly my hands went to my eyes, before peeling the mask off. I gasped as I looked around. We were in a log cabin. I looked at Harry in awe, my eyes watering. He smiled and wrapped an arm around me, "Come on, let's look around."

We walked through the cabin and it just got better and better. The living area was so cosy with the fire burning, the bathtub looked out onto a breathtaking view of a lake. I beamed as we entered the bedroom, the bed scattered with rose petals and a bottle of bubbly waiting on the bedside table. I spotted a hot tub through the floor to ceiling windows that lead onto a decking. It was stunning.

Turning to Harry once again, I looked up at him lovingly, "You did all of this for me?"

He smiled, "Anything for you,"

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I reached up and kissed him softly, his hands finding their way to my waist, holding me close. The kiss was passionate but tender, a feeling I had missed very much. Nobody had ever gone to this much effort for me, I felt so lucky.

The journey had taken a good couple of hours, so the evening was soon creeping upon us. I sat curled up on the sofa, glass of wine in hand as Harry cooked in the open plan kitchen beside me. I watched as he pan-fried our steak, everything about him today was overwhelmingly attractive. His blonde hair was slightly tousled, cream Nike sweater hugging him nicely, he'd also been growing out his beard slightly, which I think made him look even sexier than he was already.

He glanced up to catch me staring, I blushed as he smirked, bringing his wine glass to his lips, "Something on my face?"

"Hopefully me later,"

He choked on air but his eyes darkened at the thought, I smirked and unlocked my phone, trying to distract myself.

We sat outside to eat, the view was too stunning to miss. Harry sat the plate down in front of me and I thanked him, pouring another glass of wine for us. This was perfect and exactly what we needed, London was great, but sometimes you forget that there is more to this country than a concrete jungle.

"Thank you, for all of this," I said sincerely, "Nobody has ever done anything remotely like this for me before,"

He smiled, "You deserve it."

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks so I glanced out at the view, taking in the moment. It was truly so peaceful and I felt so calm here. The winter sun was setting which created a beautiful amber light over the cabin that mirrored on the lake's surface.

"Wanna go in the hot tub?" I asked, to which Harry nodded eagerly.

We washed up before heading to the bedroom to change, I stood at the foot of the bed for a moment, "You did pack me some swimwear, right?"

He smirked, "I contemplated it, but yes I did."

I laughed and let out a sigh of relief, pulling out the two-piece bikini he had picked out. It was his favourite colour and hardly left anything to the imagination, oh this boy. Walking to the bathroom to slip it on, I grabbed the two towels that were rolled up on the shelf and made my way outside.

Harry was already sat in the hot tub, he'd brought the bucket of Prosecco out with him from the bedroom. Setting the towels down, I watched as Harry's eyes closed for a second before looking back at me, "God, you have no idea what you do to me,"