Part1: 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜

Another Blue Moon, and Blue Moon male omega again the rise of evil.

It is said every time evil come to life a Blue Moon omega is born. Today's day will go down in history, why? It's a blue moon the birth of power.

Painful cries were heard from the house of the Kim family. A pregnant woman was giving birth.

After a final push, the baby was finally out. Words were not enough to describe his beauty. As soon as he was cleaned placed peacefully in the arms and his mother. Yes, a boy a male omega, a bright ray of light emerged from the window blinding everyone present in the room except the child who was fondly looking at it.

All of a sudden the light changed into a young lady in her twenty's as beautiful as the moon and all the doctors and nurses helping to give birth were disappeared into thin air leaving the Kim couple and their newborn child alone.

"My child," she started
"Today on the Holy bluemoon night I award this child to be the BLUEMOON omega. He is destined to protect the EARTH when THE TIME ARRIVES."

"Who are you?" asked Mr Kim

"Moon goddess" the mischievous woman replied. In return, she received bows in respect. No one questioned her, the way she entered the room proved it all.

"TAEHYUNG, name him Kim Taehyung," the Goddess said

"The little one's power will be unlocked when he meets his mate. At the age of 18, he will receive a protector other than his mate. I want you two to protect him till then, he has a lot of enemies out the."

"We will goddess. We are so thankful to you to choose our son to be the special one" Mrs Kim replied.

" Don't let him know" with that being said she vanished.

"Where did she go and why did she not want tae to known?" Mr Kim asking

"I don't know but I am so grateful to the Moon Goddess that she choose our child to be the special one"

With that being said by Mrs Kim they kissed the top of Taehyungs head and the life of THE BLUEMOON MALE OMEGA started.

___________________________________________

Now the journey of the Moon Goddess took a turn from the Black Night pack to the Red Moon pack.

She now walked into the house from the gate, a young child not more than a year old laid on his crib.

He was named Jeon Jungkook the son of the alpha leader of the Red Moon Pack.

Jungkook was too strong for a 1-year-old boy, but why not he was a true blood born with both alpha parents.

Walking towards the kid she was stopped by his mother who looked at her with pure terror.

"Who are you?" the mother asked

She was not able to, not able to run to call someone or even help her son herself. Her whole body was frozen.

Without answering her moon goddess again started walking towards the child. When she reached the crib she brushed her through the kids her. As she touched him a ray of light emerged from her hand. After the goddess was done she moved back.

"As brave as expected," Moon goddess said

"He has a great responsibility waiting for him in the future. Jungkook is the right choice for him" she said turning towards Mrs Jeon

"Who are you?"Mrs Jeon asked again still not able to move

In return, she did not receive any answer but no one. The lady was not there anymore.

Mrs Jeon ran towards her child to check if he was ok.

There he was all ok playing with his toys kept in the crib. A sign of relief left Mrs Jeon's mouth.

The mischievous woman was really something she thought.

___________________________________________

This is my first time writing a story feel free to point out the mistakes.

Words- 660