The Broken Promise

A/N:

Okay so here it is! To tell you honestly guys,i am totally crying while typing this part.I just couldn't help it.I miss her so much... :(

Enjoy reading!!

[My Point of View]

Back then when I was still in Grade three, Febb and I used to be the best buddies in our classroom.Me,as her ate and she,as my little bitchy sister-like.

Although we have the same age, I used to be the mature one than her.

I like her very much,for she was so funny,bubbly,strong,tough and also a kind person.I wished I'd be having a personality like her, she such a brave kid and I admired ger for that.

We used to hang out together outside our campus during our class hours.Ha!ha!ha! I know we acted like a naughty students and i admit it.

Our friendship started when I was being bullied by my classmates one day,(specifically 4 girls whom i thought to be my true friends,

but tragically,I was wrong).And that was the time i felt like i was so useless and felt being betrayed.

I cried, looking down the floor while them, laughing and teasing at me like i was just a very loser one.

I couldn't fight them alone coz my stomach hurted like hell that time.

And also the fact that I treated them like a true friends and i couldn't hurt them.

Then I stopped and looked up at them when they also stopped laughing,they're tensed I thought.

And that was the time Febb interfered the bullying scene,me on the floor looking amused and she in front of the 4 girls,standing straight while arms cross-folded each other and the left eyebrow up.