chapter 272 Man eating-tree

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan frowned, and secretly said: Ao Xiaowan's recipe is really strange, and he likes to eat some weird things.

    Ao Xiaowan hiccuped, his eyes pierced and looked into the distance.

    "Here." Ao Xiaowan said.

    Ye Fan squinted, and Ao Xiaowan suddenly absorbed all of the Miscellaneous Miasma, which seemed to arouse the dissatisfaction of the master here!

    Hundreds of branches pierced the surface of the earth at once, and attacked Ye Fan. Ye Fan released the sky fire. As soon as the branches with teeth and claws touched the sky fire, they immediately retracted.

    Ye Fan hooked the corner of his mouth. Back then, there was a cannibal tree in the Southern Continent that cannibalize countless people, and countless cultivators wanted to eradicate the cannibal tree, but it was only sheep entering the mouth of a tiger.

    After that, the Immortal Swallowing array of this cannibal tree accidentally swallowed a cultivator who was carrying a skyfire and was burned to ashes.

    "I feel the breath of the Cultivator." Ao Xiaowan sniffed and said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I can feel it too."

    Ye Fan's figure flickered and flew towards a Cultivator's colony.

    The immortal array was full of illusions, and the real range was actually not large. Ye Fan easily found the Cultivator gathering place in the immortal array.

    Ao Xiaowan looked at the protective array in front of him, blinked, and said, "The old man from the Array Mage Association still has some abilities. This protective array is airtight and keeps most of the poisonous mist out."

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "The array layout is good, but it's just a delay."

    If the Miasma can be easily isolated, the prestige of the cannibal tree will not be so prosperous.

    The toxicity of the Miasma is not trivial. The props of the Array have been corroded a lot, and within two months, the array artifacts should be corroded and turned into a pool of molten iron.

    "There are a lot of Cultivator in this protective array! The Cultivator who survived in this secret realm should all be concentrated here." Ao Xiaowan said.

    Ye Fan: "..."

    ...

    As soon as Ye Fan appeared outside the array, he attracted the attention of the cultivators in the array.

    Several stunned array masters, seeing Ye Fan, were immediately excited, "It is Ye Fan, the array mage Wu is here."

    Sun Zuping was quickly called out, and when he saw Ye Fan, Sun Zuping immediately opened the array, Let Ye Fan into the array.

    Ye Fan only found out when he entered the array that many mobile cave dwellers had gathered in the array, and the Cultivator in the array had not been as bad as he had imagined.

    "Why is Daoyou Ye here?" Sun Zuping asked.

    Ye Fan gnawed the spirit fruit and said, "The vice president and a Cultivator named  Jin Manshan is yuanying spent 30 million, please take people out of the Array."

    "That's it." Sun Zuping heard Ye Fan's words and heaved a sigh of relief.

    "Guild Sun has lived much more freely than I thought! This place is not bad, and there are spirit fruits to eat." Ye Fan said.