.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few weeks later, Mic and Shota became more distant with Izuku. Izuku immediately noticed and would barely come out of his room. The only time he did, was to go to school. Today, he was going to school and was about to leave the house when he was hugged. He looked and saw his brother.

He turned and hugged his brother. "I'll be back soon Toshi." Izuku smiled as Shinso nodded. "Okay..." He said as he let go of the hug. "Kami's also going to the same school so stay near him, okay?" Izuku nodded and left the house.

He walked to his school, by himself which wasn't shocking and saw Kami. "Kami-Kun!" He smiled and ran to the male who smiled and hugged him tightly as Izuku hugged him back. "Toshi is doing online learning since Aizawa and Mic don't want to take the chance of him getting bullied." Izuku said.

Kaminari nodded and they walked in, quickly making a friend or two. Kaminari's two friends are Kyoka Jirou and Tenya Iida. Izuku's new friend was someone called Mina Ashido. "That's mean of them!" Mina said, getting the attention of Kami and the other two. "Mina-San, it's okay-" Izuku said.

"Ah, I see he told you." Kaminari said, making the other two confused. "Against my will, yes." The black haired male said. "I-" Kaminari started but didn't have any words.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3 years later, Izuku has had enough of being mistreated by his supposed 'dads' and decided to run away. Mina was with him and helping him pack. Shinso walked in and wasn't even surprised or shocked, he knew that his brother would snap eventually. He helped them pack and hugged his brother tightly. "Be safe, Izu" Shinso said.

"I will be. I have Mina-San to make sure I don't overwork myself." Izuku smiled. "That doesn't help the worry." Izuku laughed while Mina pouted. "So mean." She complained. "I'm not the one you should worry about." Hitoshi said.

"I know. Trust me." Mina said. Izuku snickered and threw his bag outside his window. "I wanna see Tomura-San." Izuku pouted. "You can message him on your computer that's at your little hideout." Mina said. The black haired male cheered and hugged Shinso tightly before parting from the hug and jumped out the window with Mina following him.

They went to the place they were staying at which was near the LOV unbeknownst to them. Izuku had picked up his bag he dropped and set it on the bed.