chapter 149

The next day everything is going well, the Mehta family goes back to their home. Avni and Neil start going to their respective offices

Neil goes to drop Avni every day in the office and pick up her.
Like this, their days started passing, from home to office, from office to home,
everything seems to be on the right track now
Neil tries every day that he should have lunch with Avni, that's why he always comes to Avni's office at lunch time, sometimes he takes her out for the lunch.

Neil goes for a walk with Avni at night on the advice of the doctor and always tries to keep Avni happy in every way,
He doesn't give her a chance to remember anything that might stress her.

And a month passes like this,
And from the day Avni came to know about all the truth, both of them never talk about baby in front of each other because they do not want to hurt each other by talking about it.

But in the midst of all this, Avni still misses her old Neil who is still lost somewhere, Neil does normal behavior with everyone and does not even show that he is sad, but somewhere this thing effects him very much & he still not come out from his guilt somewhere.

The Neil who used to chirp all day, keep on speaking all day, has become very serious now, He doesn't speak much without reason, and Avni is missing her same old neil, And somewhere Avni is missing her flirty Neil, The Neil who used to leave no chance to be with her, now that Neil does not even try to come close to her in other way.

At every night He sleeps taking her in his arms which gives her comfort & peace. but still she's missing something, she cannot understand why Neil is not being able to be like before, despite all her efforts.

Avni is longing to spend loving moments with him, but she is unable to understand this behavior of Neil, Where his love has now remained limited to taking care only. He takes care of her very much but But Avni is yearning for their closeness.
Every time she thinks about this things but then she shrugged off her feelings and she don't know how talk to him on this matter.

And now the talks between the two have also reduced because both of them stay in the office all day, due to which they are not able to get much time together.

one day

Avni does not go to office today she is at home

At night

Avni is sitting in her room working on some of her designs, She is diligently making her designs and seeing those designs she smiles on herself

Suddenly the door of the room opens and Avni is terrified to see Neil in front of her, she quickly hides her designs before Neil can see them.

Neil looks at Avni who is sitting on the couch.
He smiles at her and says

Neil - how was your day today

Avni - good and yours

Neil - It was good,

Avni smiles

Neil looks at her and says

Neil - ok I'll come after freshening up.

Avni - main tumhare liye coffee lekar aati hu

Neil - Avni no, i don't want
you stay here i come in 10 minutes

Avni - ok

Neil goes to the washroom but after a while he shouts from the washroom.

Neil - avni

Avni smiles and walks to the washroom door and says

Avni - haan Neil, bolo