☾︎ 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

"Okay, my plan is...." Sunwoo started to talk about his plan. It was good tho. When he finished talking, Aeryn and Juyeon nodded.

"When you got clever?" Juyeon asked for a little joy.

"I was always genius" Sunwoo said proudly. "Okay, we shouldn't waste time. Did that jerk text you the address?" he asked Aeryn and she nodded. "Fine, let's get it started!"

They left apartment and went to develop their plan. They were werewolfs, so it wouldn't be that easy...

At the same time Jaehyun was waiting for them and also, he didn't wanted them to get hurt. Other guys expect Byungho, visited him.

"We met again Lee Jaehyun~" Jihun said.

"Get lost..." Jaehyun throw death glare at him.

"Oh, why so aggressive huh?!" Daeseong chuckled.

"You are jerks just like him!" Jaehyun shouted.

"I admit that Byungho is obsessed with your best friend but...." Hyunwoo said.

"And it's a crime! Okay, he is obsessed but what about my parents huh?! You were there too right?! Aeryn found your necklace Jihun!" Jaehyun said impatiently and Jihun cursed silently.

"Do you want to know why I killed them?" now Byungho came in the room.

"Why?"

"I kinda wanted to set you free from your parents, because they were too boring, but I wasn't right? And also, on another hand, I wanted you to feel pain! The biggest pain in your heart! In high school too... You were always with Aeryn, like she was your guardian angel. I was jealous of you that's why I was bullying you, but when I found out that you don't loved her, I got more interested and now... As you can see she will be by my side soon" Byungho got close to Jaehyun and laughed like a maniac.

"Aish you jerk! You're obsessed with her and this won't happen no matter what!!" Jaehyun was super angry too. But because of he was tied, he got punch..

-AUTHOR POV-

When Aeryn, Sunwoo and Juyeon got at the destination, The Boyz were already there. Yes, it was part of their plan. It wasn't right time but Aeryn still introduced boys.

"So Chanhee and Changmin will stay outside because they should call the police. Because of we are not too far from the city, it would be easy for them to come so, one of us will shout for you guys from the window okay?" Sunwoo said and Chanhee, Changmin nodded.
"Okay now, we can start..."

Firstly, Aeryn went inside the building. It was haunted place so it was kinda hard to find where they were. But she found it! She hurriedly texted Juyeon that. Aeryn opened the door, saw weak Jaehyun who had blood on his lips.

"Aeryn! Did you really came?!"

"Y-yes!" she was a little bit scared but she was strong okay?

"Oh my... My goddess is here! I can't believe!" Byungho ran towards Aeryn and hugged her, she felt definitely uncomfortable and wanted to push and punch him, but it was for acting. Byungho sniffed her scent. "Oh, I wanted to feel this scent~" he broke the hug and looked at her face, his eyes landing on her lips...

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU SON OF BITCH!"

Suddenly Sunwoo, Juyeon, Sangyeon, Haknyeon and Eric went inside. Outside were Jacob, Kevin and Younghoon, in case if things went wrong... All of them had red eyes, while that werewolfs had kind of yellow eyes.