chapter 267 Situ Royal Regrets

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan was jumping around in front of the cave, Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan with a full black line.

    "Young Master Bai, your guy seems to be stupid, but he has always been stupid. It should be said that he seems to be even stupid." Ao Xiaowan said.

    Bai Yunxi said displeasedly: "Don't talk nonsense, what Ye Fan does is for a reason..."

    Ao Xiaowan nodded and said, "Well, he is jumping like a frog, maybe he wants to practice. Fly Toad!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Ye Fan, what are you doing?" Bai Yunxi asked in a loud voice.

    Ye Fan turned his head to look at Bai Yunxi, and said, "I'm jumping high. Not only can Yunxi not fly in this area, but it also can't jump high! Look, look!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi was running. The cultivation method, staying here, made him feel flustered and short of breath, but if he continued to run the cultivation method, he could feel the improvement in his strength.

    Ye Fan took out the lightning strike fluid and said, "I originally felt that I could not absorb the lightning strike fluid. However, the environment in this place is special, but I can continue to absorb it. I feel that the level of body refining seems to have begun to improve rapidly."

    Bai Yunxi Nodded, and said: "This is a good thing!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Isn't it, I have been to the dead zone today."

    "Anything to find?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "There is a magic rune, a naturally formed gravity rune. I found it when I penetrated into the ground with my soul power. If I could comprehend the gravity rune, I would Gravity runes can be drawn to simulate the environment here."

    Bai Yunxi hugged his arms and said: "If this is really possible, that would be great."

    Ye Fan can beat Liu Yunhe in this place . When he goes outside, he can Not so good at it. If the environment of Black Rock Valley can also be created outside, it can take a lot of advantage when facing the enemy.

    ...

    Medical immortal Valley.

    Several Cultivator surrounded Shen Manqing and kept watching.

    Shen Manqing closed her eyes and lost consciousness.

    Shen Qiuyue looked at Hu Lin and said, "Uncle Master, how is Master?"

    Hu Lin shook her head and said, "It's not very good. Her internal organs have been severely damaged, and, very strangely, her soul power has also been suffered. Influence."

    "Soul power?" Shen Qiuyue asked in confusion.

    Hu Lin nodded and said: "Yes, I don't know what's going on. However, her soul power seems to have been sucked away. Although the missing soul power is not much, the soul power is not complete. Influence advancement." Shen Manqing is in the early stage of Yuanying, and if his soul power is lacking, it is impossible to enter the middle stage of Yuanying.

    "It should be Nine Netherworld Iron." Shen Qiuyue said.

    At first, Lou Cheng was sucked away by Nine Netherworld Iron, and then he was unable to advance to the Jindan. Ye Fan's puppet seemed to be made of Nine Netherworld Iron.

    "Our Medical Immortal Valley ancestors require that the medical immortal valley disciples take the responsibility of saving the world and saving people as their own responsibility, and not to involve in all mundane matters. Why your master bother to get into the muddy water of the Tianyi sect" Hu Lin said dissatisfied.

    Shen Qiuyue said sadly: "Uncle Master, it's too late to say this now."

    Hu Lin looked at Shen Manqing and said, "Your master can't use force in the short term. If the situation worsens, her realm might fall."

    "Uncle Master, you mean, Master might fall to the Jindan realm." "Shen Qiuyue asked.

    Hu Lin nodded and said: "It's possible."

    Shen Qiuyue frowned, she couldn't help being a little surprised. The difference between Jin Dan and Yuan Ying is more than a little bit. If the master's realm drops, it will not be easy to rise to the Yuan Ying period. Moreover, if the realm falls, the lifespan will also decrease.

    "Grandmaster, once said that your master walked too smoothly. A cultivator walked too smoothly. I'm afraid it's not a good thing. I'm afraid I will suffer a big loss in the future. I didn't expect it to be a proverb. But, your master loss this time has been a bit too great." Hu Lin shook her head and said.

    Shen Qiuyue lowered her head and did not speak.