chapter 267 Situ Royal Regrets

Start from the beginning

    Although the heaven-level array mage is not more popular than the heaven-level alchemist, it is also a very popular existence. "You are brothers and sisters anyway, find some time, you can contact him for a relationship."

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned, and said: "He is in the high-risk area of ​​Black Rock Valley now! The building foundation cultivator will feel uncomfortable when they goes there. "

    What's more, Ye Fan's brain circuit is different from ordinary people. If you wink at him, he will only think that you are cross-eyed. After chatting with Bai Yunxi, he feels that someone is going to dig his corner. Situ Jiaojiao is really a little different. Knowing to get along with Ye Fan.

    "Wrong step, wrong step!" Situ Xiong shook his head regretfully.

    ...

    Before the Tianyi sect was investigating the Cultivator in Black Rock Valley, most of the Cultivator were afraid of being affected by the pond fish and left. After a large number of Cultivator left, many unused caves were left behind.

    Ye Fan found an abandoned cave mansion and settled down.

    "Master, your injury is not light!" Ye Fan checked Sheng Zhihao's body and said.

    Sheng Zhihao frowned, and said: "Cultivator, how can anyone not get hurt! This is commonplace."

    Ye Fan put his chin on and secretly said: If the old man Sheng didn't entangle the Tianyi sect, he wouldn't be mixed up like this.

    "Master, what are your plans next?" Ye Fan asked.

    Sheng Zhihao glanced at Ye Fan and said, "I'm still alive for one day, so I will avenge the teacher and her."

    Ye Fan: "..." This fellow Sheng Zhihao is hurt like this, and he is full of revenge and hatred. What a paranoia! However, Ye Fan can somewhat understand that if anyone harmed Bai Yunxi, he would definitely want those people to pay for it.

    Ye Fan took out a few bottles of elixirs and threw them to Sheng Zhihao.

    "Master, there is nothing my apprentice can do to help you, so please keep these bottles of pills." Ye Fan said.

    Sheng Zhihao checked the pill and found that they were all good things, and he was suddenly surprised.

    "What are your plans next?" Sheng Zhihao asked.

    "I plan to stay in this Black Rock Valley for a while." Ye Fan said.

    Sheng Zhihao looked at Ye Fan and said, "Are you sure, Liu Yunhe is gone now. If someone blocks the exit, it won't be easy to get out."

    Ye Fan said nonchalantly: "Whoever dares to stand in the way? I kick them."

    Sheng Zhihao smiled and said: "That's right, with your current strength, ordinary yuanying Cultivator is not your opponent, you are much better than Master now..."

    "Master, you have been there. Is it a dead zone?" Ye Fan asked.

    Sheng Zhihao shook his head and said, "No, why do you want to go?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, since it's here, I have to go and see it, it's a worthwhile trip!"

    Sheng Zhihao: "If you go, be careful. I heard that a Yuanying has already entered the dead zone, but him didn't come out again..."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I'll be careful."

    ...

    sent to Sheng Zhihao Leaving Black Rock Valley, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi found a cave in the second-level high-risk area of ​​Black Rock Valley and lived there.