chapter 265 Fierce Battle in Black Rock Valley

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan was full of excitement waving the black sword in his hand, and the ground was plowed by sword shadow plows and ravines, and the split ground carried a breath of burning.

    Shen Qiuyue looked at Shen Manqing with some worry, Ye Fan's ability was not like a Jindan at all.

    Shen Manqing was a little tired to deal with Ye Fan's attack. Before Ye Fan came, Shen Manqing had a fight with Sheng Zhihao, and it was a bit difficult to deal with Ye Fan.

    Black Rock Valley's gravity was dozens of times higher than that of the outside world, which greatly restricted Shen Manqing's strength. Ye Fan became more and more excited when he fought.

    Shen Manqing, who was a little exhausted, was about to explode at the thought of losing to a Jin Dan who she couldn't see.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and Shen Manqing who were fighting in the sky, and suddenly a feeling of anxiety surged in his heart. Bai Yunxi did not understand where this feeling came from. It was clear that Ye Fan was completely occupied in the battle with Shen Manqing. He had the upper hand, but this uneasy feeling rapidly expanded in Bai Yunxi.

    Bai Yunxi subconsciously summoned the Rongtian Mirror and launched an attack towards the gloomy sky.

    A red light shot out from the Rongtian mirror the red light penetrated the clouds, was blocked by a sword shadow, and a towering figure floated down from the sky.

    "Liu Yunhe." Sheng Zhihao looked at the figure on the horizon, and a deep hatred flashed in his eyes.

    Ye Fan saw the person who appeared suddenly, only to realize that he was too engrossed before, and he didn't even notice anyone watching. If Yunxi hadn't found out in time, maybe he would be taken by a shameless person. Sneak attack.

    Bai Yunxi finally understood where the uneasiness in his heart came from. Someone was hiding in the clouds. Bai Yunxi did not find Liu Yunhe before, but just acted by instinct.

    Liu Yunhe looked at Bai Yunxi, a deep light flashed in his eyes.

    Seeing Liu Yunhe, Ye Fan gritted his teeth and retreated to Bai Yunxi's side.

    When Shen Manqing saw Liu Yunhe appear, her heartstrings loosened slightly.

    Although she didn't want to admit it, Shen Manqing was really worried that if Liu Yunhe didn't show up, she would lose her reputation in Ye Fan's hands again.

    Ye Fan looked at Liu Yunhe and said displeased: "Old smelly man, don't stare at my wife, stare at your concubine, she is there."

    Ye Fan pointed at Shen Manqing, and Shen Manqing blushed abruptly.

    Shen Manqing and Liu Yunhe have a good relationship, but they only have some affair, not personal affairs.

    "Junior, you are brave!" Liu Yunhe said coldly.

    Ye Fan looked at Liu Yunhe and smiled, and said, "This is Black Stone Valley. I'm not brave here. Where can I be?"

    "Unexpectedly, in addition to being an alchemist and a talisman, you actually have the identity of an array mage!" Liu Yunhe said.

    "I'm a genius! I can mix with an elder casually! It's not the same as your straw-bag son who pretends to be the body of the Six Suns Cauldron Flame." Ye Fan said.

    "In this world, there is a saying called heaven jealous genius, most geniuses can't wait to grow up, and they are lost." Liu Yunhe sank his face and launched an attack on Ye Fan.