chapter 263 Invitation from TianYi sect.

Start from the beginning

    Lou Cheng nodded and said, “Oh, that’s good.”

    Ye Fan said casually, “Actually. Even if the identity is revealed, there is nothing, just change the identity, change the place."

    Lou Cheng: "..." Alchemist Ye is really free and easy!

    "By the way, your junior sister and President Sun Zuping." Lou Cheng said.

    Ye Fan said in surprise: "Ah! Old man Sun took her?"

    "Chairman Sun can't help it. You and the vice president are gone. The other members of the association Situ Jiaojiao look down on them. Originally, Chairman Sun was just to give Situ imperial family a bit of face, and brought Situ Jiaojiao for a while. However, later I really liked this apprentice." Lou Cheng said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's it."

    Bai Yunxi said with some confusion: "I heard that the relationship between the Array Mage Association and the Talisman Master Association is not very good!"

    Lou Cheng chuckled lightly and said, "Yes. Ah! But, Fellow Daoist Bai, you should also understand that there are no permanent enemies in this world, only permanent benefits. The Array Mage Association and the Talisman Association can now be regarded as establishing diplomatic relations."

    Ye Fan scratched his head and said: "These bends The twists and turns are really complicated."

    "In the eyes of others, pill, fulu, and array spells are complicated." Lou Cheng said.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "Pills, fulu, and array spells are okay. They are not difficult."

    ...

    Ye Fan walked into the inner courtyard of the Array Mage Association and saw Situ Jiaojiao standing in the courtyard with a face. Not very good.

    Lou Cheng looked at Situ Jiaojiao, and said puzzledly: "Princess Jiaojiao, why are you standing outside."

    "The messenger of the Tianyi sect came, and I was kicked out." Situ Jiaojiao hugged her arms. Displeased road.

    Lou Cheng nodded and glanced at Ye Fan.

    Situ Jiaojiao was Sheng Zhihao's apprentice. Sheng Zhihao killed many people from the Tianyi sect. If Situ Jiaojiao's backing wasn't strong enough, she would have been taken away by the Tianyi sect a long time ago.

    Due to the relationship between Situ Jiaojiao and Sheng Zhihao, the messengers of the Tianyi sect will naturally guard against Situ Jiaojiao.

    Ye Fan looked at Situ Jiaojiao, and secretly said: I haven't seen you for a while, little sister's brand still seems not so good!

    "What are the people from the Tianyi sect doing?" Ye Fan asked.

    Situ Jiaojiao curled her lips and said, "I don't know, but it must be not a good thing."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "That's what I said!"

    Situ Jiaojiao looked at Ye Fan, and said, "You are a well-known Array mage Wu in the association!"

    Ye Fan carried his hands on his back, and said, "These days, any rice bucket can be promoted as a genius. I am such a genuine who is highly rated by others. Isn't it normal?"   

    Situ Jiaojiao looked a little confused. "Wu Sihan", secretly said: Nowadays, there are always people out there who compare Wu Sihan and Ye Fan. The degree of Wu Sihan's lack of flatness is comparable to that of senior brother Ye Fan!