A New Face

(note:

dont ask why i added tommy and tubbo to the picture above. it just fits their appearance lmao ok bye <3 oh and btw the italics are what they're thinking)

  Nektarios' Pov

It was the first day of middle school. I woke up to the sound of my revolting alarm which was a very loud siren I designed at 9. Anyway, let's get to the point. I am nervous for school. I had stayed up very late to prepare and pack my supplies. It was a fine day today.

Once I had finally finished changing into my medium-sized uniform, I headed downstairs to find my mom cooking breakfast in the kitchen. 

"Morning mom!" I say to her. 

"Good morning." She replies. I sit down to see the table had already been cleaned and the placemat, utensils, plates, and glass cups had already been placed on the cold marbled table. 

I finished my food and went on my way to school. As I was walking, I saw this boy. He had light brown and blonde hair with glasses. His sea green orbs mesmerized me and made me stare. His light fluffy hair made me want to run up to him and touch it. 

"Ow!" I shout. I see someone running up to me. "Are you alright?" the unfamiliar voice said. "Yeah. I just bumped my head." I laugh and sigh. As the blurry vision clears, I realize it was him. 

To be continued...