chapter 261 Star gazing

Comenzar desde el principio

    ...

    In the cave.

    "Someone has been here?" Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes, vice President Gong and several other fellow daoists are here."

    Ye Fan sat lazily on one of the seats and asked: "What are these guys doing? "

    "Ask you when will you break the array!"

    Ye Fan curled up the corners of his mouth proudly, and said, "I knew these guys were not useful, and I really had to rely on me in the end, but what a hurry, I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry! Now this Star Source Forbidden sky Array is blocking the secret realm. It should have been set up by one person with the sealed monster array. If the forbidden sky array is so easy to break, the monster will not be banned for so long."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "Just take your time. Well, I found the night in this place is beautiful. Shall we go to see the stars at night?"

    Ye Fan blinked and asked suspiciously, "Look at the stars?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes."

    Ye Fan scratched his head, rolled his eyes left and right, nodded and said: "Okay!"

    "You don't like to see the stars?" Bai Yunxi asked, looking at Ye Fan unwillingly.

    Ye Fan shook his head quickly, and said, "No! I like watching the stars the most! I like the stars the most, how beautiful the stars are!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    As night fell, Bai Yunxi sat on the grass, Ye Fan sat beside Bai Yunxi.

    The grassland in the secret realm is very empty, and a faint fragrance can be faintly smelled.

    The night is as cool as water, the sky is shining with stars, and the sky is like a huge canvas covered with precious stones.

    "It's really strange, the sky is blocked, but the starlight can still penetrate." Bai Yunxi said in confusion.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "This is the Star Source Forbidden Sky array. It uses star power as its source. It will not isolate the star power, but will shorten the distance between this place and the starry sky."

    "The stars are really beautiful, isn't it?" Bai Yunxi glance at Ye Fan took a look, then smiled.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yeah! It would be better if you had a little barbecue, but I forgot to bring the ingredients in, and this place doesn't even have root hairs."

    Bai Yunxi "..."

    Ao Xiaowan couldn't help but roll on the grass, "Young Master Bai, why did you find an idiot who is incomprehensible."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    The night breeze slowly, the sky full of stars flickered, and Ye Fan stared. Looking at the starry sky for a while, he fell crookedly into Bai Yunxi's arms yawning.

    Bai Yunxi put Ye Fan's head on his lap, inserted his hand into Ye Fan's hair, and smoothed Ye Fan's hair.

    Ye Fan let out a comfortable hum, and nuzzled in Bai Yunxi's arms.

    Ao Xiaowan came out full, and said, "This idiot, how romantic it is to watch the stars with a beauty! This guy fell asleep watching it."

    Bai Yunxi put a finger up, clicked on his lips, and said: "Don't wake him up, he hasn't slept so well in a long time."