Chapter 27

"Wake wakey" is seriously all I can hear. I groaned trying to open my eyes. Which seems very impossible to do right now. "Ugh" is all I can say.

"Lois get your butt up the movie is done" I hear Aqua now on her 'serious tone.' I rubbed my eyes and see Aqua stomping her foot against the theater rug. "What happened?" I clearly fell asleep when Tris was talking with Caleb. "Oh you miss the movie that's your fault. I'm not a spoiler like you" she pulled her tongue out and started picking up the left over food. "Well sor-ry" I said sarcastically.

Aqua and I were heading to my car until we got stopped. "Hey!" we turned around and saw Jake. Aqua ran to him and spun her arm on his neck. On the meantime I unlock my car and hopped on the drivers seat.

I take a glance at them and there sucking each other's heads.

Ewww

I rolled my eyes and started the engine to let Aqua know I'm still here and tired. Gladly she turns her head and looks at me with an apologetic look. She hugs him one more time and runs to get in the car.

"Sorry" she whispers. I know what she's trying to say but for real I really need to man-up. "No it's ok but, I'm very tired" I said And she nods her head.

-----

I asked Aqua if she can have a sleep over and she simply said yes. Now we're in my room watching YouTube videos. "Hey can I ask you something?" she says looking at her fingers.

I know something's up. She always looks at her fingers. I scooted closer. "Of course" I said half-ly whispering. "When your mom died how was it like?" she looks at me. That's when I turned pale.

I think the last time I have talked about her was when Luke was here. I think.

I slowly swallow and looked at her. "It felt like a dream" I said trying to push the tears in. Then I fully turned to her. "Why?" I asked. Her eyes shouted to mine. Her eyes look glossy. "My mom is suffering from breast cancer" her voice crack all the way through.

++++++

A/N

I know this chapter is pretty short from others. But if you like it Please

VOTE OR COMMENT OR BOTH

THANKS for reading Byeee✌

P.S. that's Aqua on the photo. The characters name is actually
Hayden Panettiere