Part 8

Previous:
I told my friends and unnies to stay at out home as it's already late. They agreed and after that we went to bed.
__________________________________________

Present:
Y/n pov:
I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I got up went to fresh up.
(A/n: y/n's unnies and friends are in guest room.)
After taking a fresh bath I went to my closet and choose some outfit for today. After that I went to my dressing table and did my hair.
Your look:

After that I took my phone and bag, and went downstairs

After that I took my phone and bag, and went downstairs. After downstairs I kept my bag on couch and went to dinning room.
(A/n: she already gave cloths for today to her unnies & friends yesterday.)
I went there and saw everyone there exept jin oppa. Maybe he is in kitchen.
Y/n: Good morning guys!!
Everyone: Good morning y/n !!
I took my seat. After some minutes jin oppa came with breakfast. He kept bowl on table and took his seat. After that we took our breakfast in our plate and started to eat.
We were eating while talking, then I got a notification.
Y/n: ( mind: THANK GOD! my phone was upside down other wise some one would have saw my wallpaper!)
(She is setting between yoongi on her left side and namya on her right side.)
I took my phone and kept it little at right side so that yoongi oppa can't see. Well, but..namya did. That's ok though!😅.
I looked at my phone and there was notification from Wattpad that my story got likes and comments and some other writers have upload their stories episodes.
Namya: (whispers) tuje bohot sare likes mile he.( You got so many likes.)
I smiled
Y/n: ( whispers) ha. (Ya.)
Namya: (whispers) tera wallpaper dikha! ( Show me your wallpaper.)
I nodded and showed her.

Wallpaper: