chapter 258 Banned monster.

Start from the beginning

    Song Lanxin glanced at Gong Huai, Gong Huai nodded, and said, "What he said is true."

    Gong Huai was a little bit conflicted in his heart . After so long preparations, he found nothing. Gong Huai was a little unwilling to do so. Hope was all concentrated behind this seal, but Gong Huai was also a little worried that a Yuanying-level monster would really be released.

    Ye Fan pulled Bai Yunxi, and said anxiously: "Go."

    Bai Yunxi nodded without doubting him, and said, "Okay."

    "fellow Dao and his brother have a good relationship! fellow Wu said to leave, his brother followed without even thinking about it." Ni Qingsong smiled.

    Ni Qingsong secretly said: In front of the treasure, the brothers smashed the wall, and the Taoist couple had many things against their goals. The "Wu Hou Xuan" was really obedient. Cousin Wu said he was going to leave. He left without saying a word. He actually sealed the seal. What's behind, he not interested at all.

    Song Lanxin looked at Ye Fan, who had fled from waste, and Gong Huai, and said, "Friend Dao Gong, this Array mage Wu of your association is so courageous! Before, I thought he was a human being. At the critical moment, Ye Fan, who is as famous as him, is much more brave.”

   Gong Huai frowned and said: “The Array mage Wu is not like such a timid person. He may have really sensed the crisis. This seal Whether to break it or not, you still need to consider it carefully." 

   Song Lanxin said disapprovingly: "What are you afraid of? It should be almost done. Maybe there is a saying about the corpse of the monster     beast in the Yuanying period. If it is really the corpse of the monster beast in the Yuanying period, then we will be back." Song Lanxin said this, and several cultivators were suddenly interested to move. 

   Luo Feiqiao saw a few people, he said: "Like Array mage Wu said, there is a seal of Monster Yuan Ying, very terrible, very likely at risk, who want to quit now, then, too late." 

   Few Cultivator looked at each other and didn't want to give up this opportunity.

   "In this case, it should not be too late. Let's start break this array immediately." Luo Feiqiao said.

   Ye Fan quickly evacuated with Bai Yunxi, and a deafening roar of beast rang.  

   Ye Fan frowned and said, "That group of idiots really released a Yuanying-level monster. It's really looking for death. Why are you so anxious about looking for death? When we go out, we will look for death!" 

   Bai Yunxi started a picture. Teleportation Talisman, however, the positions of the two have not changed at all.

   "Ye Fan, the teleportation symbol is invalid."

    Ye Fan looked at the sky, frowned, and said, "It's not surprising that the entire sky has been blocked. Within this blocked space, the teleportation charm will naturally fail."

    "How could this be?" Bai Yunxi said puzzled.

    Ye Fan said with a cold face, "It should be the means of the ancient Cultivator. Once someone opens the magic seal and releases the monsters inside, the monsters inside will inevitably run out. For the sake of the world, the emergency array will be activated, and the people who destroy the array And the monsters are all sealed inside."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "But, it's not us who opened the array!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "The array won't do such a screening, The fire at the door has affected the pond fish!"