chapter 256 Like-minded people.

Start from the beginning

    "Ye Shao knows a lot, not only knows the alchemy method and the talisman, but also understands the array method." Lou Cheng admired.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "A genius like me can learn everything very quickly. It's no surprise that the smelly woman actually thinks that Liu Wenfei is better than me. I really don't know how the eyes are grow. She am lame, such an eye disease, but it is a natural eye." When Shen Manqing was mentioned, Ye Fan suddenly became angry.

    Lou Cheng frowned and said, "Master Ye, many people outside are looking for you. Don't you think it's better to keep a low profile? It's not good for you to offend Shen Qiuyue so much."

    "Cut, I'm not afraid of her Master. I would be afraid of her being a little girl." Ye Fan said unhappy.

    Lou Cheng hesitated, and said: "You offend her, you may attract her master..."

    Ye Fan's interest suddenly rose, "Oh, do you think her master will come?"

    Lou Cheng looked at it. Looking at Ye Fan's gleaming eyes, he said: "Judging from the current situation, her master will only find you particularly annoying and will not come for the time being."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "Oh, that's too bad. If she will come, I will make a trap, trap her, and blow her to death with Fu Lu."

    Lou Cheng: "..."

    "Master Ye, you really hate Senior Shen!" Lou Cheng frowned.

    "That crazy woman, do you know how many more love rivals I have when she broke the news? If it wasn't for my strength, my wife would be gone." Ye Fan said displeased.

    Bai Yunxi is the body of the ice marrow of heavenly yin. If he is really caught by the big sect, the end will not be good. The woman may be unintentional, but this person's unintentional mistake almost caused him to separate from Bai Yunxi. How can he swallow this breath.

    Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan, hesitated, and said, "Let's not talk about Shen Manqing, Alchemist Ye, what are your next plans, just to mix in the Array Mage Association?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Well, let's mix it up for the time being. I'll talk about it when it's exposed."

   Ye Fan took out five million spirit stones and handed them to Lou Cheng. Lou Cheng took the space ring and swept it away, and said, "Master Ye, this What are you doing?"

    Lou Cheng blinked. Ye Fan is very greedy for money. This guy actually gave himself a spirit stone, which is abnormal.

    "Most of the people in the Array Mage Association are only interested in the array method. You can help me find some spiritual plants. Your uncle should have a lot of idle spiritual plants! It should be of better quality and useful to the Jin Dan cultivators."

    Lou Cheng nodded and said: "Okay, wrap it around me, by the way, the Situ royal family wants to find Princess Jiaojiao an array mage tutor."

    Ye Fan froze for a moment, and said: "There is such a thing!"

    Lou Cheng nodded, and said: "The Situ royal family's intention is to invite senior Sun Zuping to teach Princess Jiaojiao. However, Master Sun has already become a heavenly array mage, and may not be willing to accept it. If Master Sun is unwilling to accept it, the royal family of Situ It’s customary to find the best instructor. If Master Sun is not happy, he may find you."

    Ye Fan wrinkled his nose, shook his head, and said, "That woman is stupid, I'm not interested in teaching her. "

    Lou Cheng: "..."

    ...

    " Array Master Wu. Array Master Wu." As soon as Ye Fan entered the Array Mage Association, many Array Mage came forward to say hello.

    "What's wrong today? Why are there so many people?"

    "Situ Jiaojiao is here. This girl actually wants to learn array spells. Everyone is watching the fun."

    "Isn't it just a girl movie? What's so interesting." Ye Fan displeased way.

    "Master Wu, you are here, I happen to have something to discuss with you." Gong Huai said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay!"

    Ye Fan was called away by Gong Huai.

    "Is there a secret realm?" Ye Fan said suspiciously.

    Gong Huai nodded and said, "Yes, there is a secret realm, which is blocked by a Five Elements Universe Array. It can't be broken. Recently, the president is not available. I want to ask the Array Master Wu to help."

    Ye Fan looked Gong Huai said: "heaven and earth five elements array, the array can not break ah!"

    Gong Huai nodded and said:"who is not it."

    "However, the five elements of the universe used to lock the front, which they might are good things." Ye Fan said.

    Gong Huai nodded, and said, "I think so too."

    "Why don't you find the president!" Ye Fan asked puzzledly.

    "The president is busy recently." Gong Huai said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay, I'll take a trip. What if I stay in the association and get caught by a strong man? I don't want to teach a girl movie."

    Gong Huai: "..."

    "Can you take my younger brother with you?" Ye Fan felt that it was weird to call Dao Tao a younger brother, but Bai Yunxi had to do this, and Ye Fan was helpless.

    Gong Huai hesitated for a while, nodded, and said, "Yes."