chapter 256 Like-minded people.

Start from the beginning

    Which cultivator does not have the dream of horizontal the cultivation world, which cultivator does not want to have a superb alchemy, fortunately, he has to go to the alchemist, and which cultivator does not want to have a superb rune, right? When the enemy come you can sprinkle a lot of it without feeling distressed.

    Ye Fan is proficient in the technique of pill and talisman, aside from his character, he is definitely a rare genius in the world, and he has naturally become a weather vane for young Cultivator.

    Shen Qiuyue frowned. Before coming, she still wanted to make good friends with this array mage, but looking at the current situation, this person is an admirer of Ye Fan, and the possibility of making good friends is unlikely.

    ...

    Lou Cheng followed Ye Fan into the cave. As soon as he entered the cave, Ye Fan activated the array covering the entire cave strictly.

    In the enclosed cave, Lou Cheng couldn't help being a little uncomfortable, feeling like he was caught in the urn.

    "Why are you here?" Lou Cheng couldn't help frowning. As soon as Ye Fan spoke, Lou Cheng felt that Ye Fan's voice had changed, and he was vaguely familiar.

    "My uncle asked me to bring a gift for you."

    "How did your uncle know that I am here and asked you to bring me a gift." Ye Fan said in a puzzled way.

    Lou Cheng: "..."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Of course Lou Yuehua didn't know that Ye Fan was here. Lou Yuehua's gift should be given to "Wu Sihan", not to Ye Fan.

    Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan stupidly, his brows frowned.

    "What did your uncle give me the pill for? It's better to give me the spirit grass. Forget it, it's better than nothing." Ye Fan said.

    "Alchemist Bai? Oh, no, Alchemist Ye ?"

   Ye Fan tilted his head, looking at Lou Cheng, and said, "How do you want to call it."

    Lou Cheng said, "..."

    "Master Ye, you Actually in the Array Mage Association." Lou Cheng said in surprise.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Yeah! I can't mix in alchemy anymore. Everyone knows that I can make talisman. I can't go to the Talisman Association to mix, and then I will come to the Array Mage Association."

    Lou Cheng "..."

    "I heard that you ransacked the Array Forest of the Array Mage Association as soon as you came to the Array Mage Association?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "There is such a thing, but, you know! I can't be blamed for this. As soon as I came to this Mage Association, the president led me to the Array Forest. A pile of spiritual stones was placed in front of me to test whether I can sit and pick up money without ignorance. Isn't this funny? You know, elderly women are very expensive, and I'm an eye-opener for money."

    Lou Cheng: "..."

    Lou Cheng glanced at Bai Yunxi, nodded, and said: "Understand, understand, anyone with a Taoist like Bai Shao will work hard to earn spirit stone..." He was originally feel that the looting of the Array of Arrays Forest has some Ye Fan's style, and now it really seems that Ye Fan did it.

    "That's right! It's easy for me to find a beautiful Taoist companion! That guy gave birth to a six-sun cauldron flames body that doesn't know the true or false, so he wanted to snatch form me, don't let me run into him, I would kill him if I met him." Ye Fan said coldly.