Ryan takes his hand back all the way hitting her even harder then all the other causing tears to fall from her eyes her whimpers louder as he rubbed the sensitive red marks on her .

He grabs her neck holding her up as he slid in a finger. Your being such a good girl for me angel her moans got louder as he slid in another finger thrusting deeper and deeper into her.  now in a second I want you to lay on your back and take of your panties . Leave the skirt on love . Memories from Jeremy begin to leave her mind as he slides his fingers out and licking her arousel  off of  his fingers. 

She gets up bending over slowly dropping her panties and hoping onto the very large bed . She looks down at her fingers as she twirled them playfully. The sounds of Ryan's belt being taken of made her flinch and he could see it all in her face . He buttoned up his sleeves And calmly walked over giving  her a reassuring kiss on the lips . She layed back onto the bed and watched Ryan's eyes fill with lust. Even tho his eyes where full with hunger she still felt safe with him not in fear of anything.

Please sir-

What is it that you want angel?

I- I want you sir she says out of embarrassment.

Good girl he says unzipping his pants taking them off along with his boxers . Angel watched as he undressed burning holes in his body . Her eyes followed down to see his dick. Her gaze turned into fear and then into pure lust.

Are you shure you want this ?

Yes sir she says arching her back as she gets un patient. I'm on birth control please sir fuck me . She whimpers.

He lines hes self up slowly thrusting in side of her then pulling it out . She lets out loud whimpers begging for him he then pushed himself all the way in as she let out a gasp .

you feel so fucking good angel.

Ryan says going deeper hitting all the spots she didn't know she had . He grabbed her neck stroking deeper and deeper at this point the neighbors could hear angels loud moans . He released his tight grip. Her nails digging deep scratch marks into his back as he let out groans and cuss words under his breathy moans . Fuck you feel so good . he feels her walls clench around him so he speed up . Tell me when your about to cum angel .

I'm about to cum sir she replies in a breathy moan .

He stops thrusting and pulled her hair causing her to move upward falling on his chest as he is still inside of her .

Beg angel I want to hear you beg like the good little slut you are and you shure have a voice to make all those smart remarks so why are you so quiet now hmm?

Please sir can I please cum .

No.

Please sir she whimpered causing him to pull out and bend her over.

Arch angel .

Yes sir .

He puts it back in this time slamming into her causing tears to fall from her eyes with pleasure . Please sir I'm so close - I'm really fucking close please Ryan- fuck .

Go ahead princes he speeds up and watches the cum drip from her pussy he cums inside her and pulls Out he grabs her face causing her to turn around and pulled her into a sloppy kiss .